Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

(posted in 3-6 months too) Anyone able to stop using Enfamil AR?

I was wondering if any moms that had to use ar were able to switch to a regular formula as their little ones got older. I kow some babies had the reflux and they can grow out of it when they get older. My lo is 9 weeks tomorrow and we put her on it mixed with newborn because she was projectile vomiting atlest 2- 4 times a week and spitting up alot more. We do 3/4 ar and 1/4 newborn because 100% ar constipated her badly. This blend works great but it's a pain to buy two different foumulas and I can never travel with it and make as I go becasue ar is horrible I've found unless you make it in advance and store in the fridge. So I always end up using newborn nursettes (she is ok with these) when we go out and about for long periods. Shorter trips out I just feed her right before we go somewhere so it's not an issue. But I'd just like to be able to use one formula eventually and it be easy to mix out on the go.

Also has anyone kept using newborn after there baby was 3 months?
Follow Me on Pinterest Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: (posted in 3-6 months too) Anyone able to stop using Enfamil AR?

• Options
    DD didn't use Enfamil AR, but instead Nutramigen.  She is now on Gerber Gentle and doing wonderful.  She'll spit up a little, tiny bit every now and then, but nowhere near as bad as she used to when she was younger.  She got better with age.  I hope it helps to hear that.  :P
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    We have always used Enfamil AR and never had any problems with it. DS is still on this and is 8 months old.  We just never switched him. We tried taking him off of it at 5 months and he started projectile spit up again
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mcleremclere member

imageSantinosmom82:
    We have always used Enfamil AR and never had any problems with it. DS is still on this and is 8 months old.  We just never switched him. We tried taking him off of it at 5 months and he started projectile spit up again

Did you introduce rice cereal on top of using the ar as well or skip that?

Follow Me on Pinterest Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We gave him rice cereal off of a spoon twice a day (morning and night) starting at 4 months but never added any to the bottle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"