July 2012 Moms
Options

Difficulty Breathing!

Hi ladies!  Happy Monday!

Today I'm having a hard time breathing, and not just "I feel like I climbed a million flights of stairs" hard time breathing, but I feel like "there's something heavy sitting on my chest" hard time breathing.

Today's been a little stressful for me, so I'm wondering if what I'm experiencing is normal, due to the stress, or should I be calling my mw.

Thoughts?  Thanks!

Re: Difficulty Breathing!

• Options
    I feel the same it sucks but there isnt much you can do the baby is pushing on everything and if your like me is always up in my ribs and i cant EVER breath
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I have it all the time and it sucks. All your organs are crowding your lungs :( I don't think it's necessary to call your MW.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    oncoRNoncoRN member
    I'm getting this at night a lot now...scary feeling, but I think it's just LO's position and the fact that all of your organs are being squished together ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

the baby is in my lungs. and in my stomach. 

i'm sure of it. 

• Options

I have that all the time.  I can walk 10 steps and just feel like a rock is on my chest.  I think it is normal.  If it is still worring you on your next appointment just mention it to your MW.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker due in July Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    imageworldispurple:

Hi ladies!  Happy Monday!

Today I'm having a hard time breathing, and not just "I feel like I climbed a million flights of stairs" hard time breathing, but I feel like "there's something heavy sitting on my chest" hard time breathing.

Today's been a little stressful for me, so I'm wondering if what I'm experiencing is normal, due to the stress, or should I be calling my mw.

Thoughts?  Thanks!

Yup, basically all the time for the last two weeks.  Doc says it's normal because all the organs are squashed.  I've had a relatively symptom free pregnancy but this sucks a big one.

Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 17

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  I just waited it out, and after a night of sleep (though I feel like I was up all night!), that heavy feeling is gone and I'm breathing normal again.  I guess it was baby after all!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"