TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Bi-Monthly 6+ updates...

I know Millejj1 just posted an updated thread, but I am trying hard to stick to the Bi-Monthly updates.  So girls, if you'd like to share, go for it.  What has happened in the last 2 weeks?  Any good movies you've seen?  Good sex you've had?  Positive OPKs?  Bad dreams?  Good dreams?  New friends?  Good books?  New car?  Crappy job?  Let it out!  Can't wait to hear it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: Bi-Monthly 6+ updates...

• Options
    AF showed up on time, today is CD2.  Still NTNP.  Saw Titanic in 3D a few weeks ago and I loved it.  Hate my job, but thankful I have it.  I drink and smoke too much, but oh well.  I have been taking my anti-depressants regularly, so that is good.  Hope you girls are doing well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Options

I don't know what's going on, lots of stuff but no official answers.  I've been kind of staying off the board because I am so flucking frustrated. 

I'm on insurance limbo and cannot go forth with anything until they figure it out on my end.... which sucks. Luckily I still have DHs insurance, but it won't help us on the IF end. 

I finally have an unofficial, official end date for the long term position I am in. A month and a week left! 

I had the biggest, most beautiful glob of EWCM the other day. I honestly do not remember ever having such a beautiful glob.... ever. But it was only that one day. 

My temps are now on the rise, but I still think they may be flukes. Mostly because I cannot believe that I would have actually O'd at a "normal" time. I hadn't even started using OPKs yet because I figured my body wasn't ready!  

I'm counting calories and losing weight. I have lost about 6 pounds in the last 2 weeks.  

That's about it!  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageRawr08:
    AF showed up on time, today is CD2.  Still NTNP.  Saw Titanic in 3D a few weeks ago and I loved it.  Hate my job, but thankful I have it.  I drink and smoke too much, but oh well.  I have been taking my anti-depressants regularly, so that is good.  Hope you girls are doing well.

Even though you're NTNP, AF still sucks. {{hugs}} 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    delinodelino member
    I am really excited to have only 4 days left of BCP's. AF has been wanting to plop down for a while now and am pretty sure that she's not going to let me off easy when she does come. I should have DH's SA results by Thursday and then my baseline on Monday. Other than that...everyone around me is pregnant or has a new baby or babies. The only one I can think of that isn't (as far as I know), is my friend who's in Australia. Maybe one day I will have my take home baby...maybe one day.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I saw a naturopath who has me avoiding dairy and taking some supplements. She thinks whatever is going on in my body isn't serious and if we can work on getting me digesting properly, I will be feeling better soon. I'm feeling positive that it might be fixable. For now I just wait for my body to heal itself. I'm still hating my job and wishing that I could quit and be a SAHW but alas, money is needed so I continute.

SIL on DH's side had her anatomy scan last week and they're having a girl. Cute insane jealousy and almost breakdown on my side. SIL on my side had her first appointment yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat. Cute more insane jealousy and why me pity parties. Blah. This road would be easier if everyone else just stopped having babies for a while.

Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm hanging in there.. Tomorrow should have been my 3rd Anniversary and it is hitting me harder than I thought it would.

I've also decided to swear off guys for the time being.. I hate being alone but I'm not going to settle and plus all I seem to attract are jerks.. Trying to work on myself some more before I go looking again.. although that is harder than it sounds.. like I said I'm tired of being alone and feeling like I'm not good enough but eh what can I do.

Other than that I'm getting more impatient with the people on my FB feed that are getting married or having babies.. I feel like I'm starting all over again when I should be past that point already.. I have hid a lot of people as of lately..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Starting today I "should" officially be on Mikey's insurance!!  Which will cover any future IF stuff including IUIs and IVF!  I got my +opk on Saturday.  I'm not temping anymore..so I can only go by that. BD timing was good..although I wanted to this morning..but H wasn't "in the mood"  I wasn't either..but then again there are a lot of times I am not, but still take one for the team.. KWIM!!??

Our 3 year Anniversary is Thursday and we are leaving for the mountains on Friday morning for the weekend.. I can't wait!!  Sunday is International Bereaved Mother's Day. My cycle is due to end on the following Sunday(Mother's Day) I am praying for a special gift and not AF to make the day harder.  Hope you all are well!!!

• Options
    imageVikingQueen:

I'm hanging in there.. Tomorrow should have been my 3rd Anniversary and it is hitting me harder than I thought it would.

I've also decided to swear off guys for the time being.. I hate being alone but I'm not going to settle and plus all I seem to attract are jerks.. Trying to work on myself some more before I go looking again.. although that is harder than it sounds.. like I said I'm tired of being alone and feeling like I'm not good enough but eh what can I do.

Other than that I'm getting more impatient with the people on my FB feed that are getting married or having babies.. I feel like I'm starting all over again when I should be past that point already.. I have hid a lot of people as of lately..

Love you K!

Maybe you need to move up here.!!  

• Options
    imageVikingQueen:

Love you K!

Maybe you need to move up here.!!  

• Options

<3 you!!

Non-TTC:  Winding down the school year.  We had family in town over the weekend for my niece and nephew's dedications at church.  I ran out bawling like a baby and we had to leave.  Ugh.

TTC:  Not much going on.  I'm gearing up to O but we're TTA until next cycle.  I talked to the REs office and my hCG is finally back to 0 and our karyotyping results came back 100% normal.  Now we're just waiting on the genetic testing results which we should be getting next Tuesday. 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options

i have been MIA since my 5th miscarriage. I just feel bitter and jaded. BUT...

I have had great sex lately because we are taking a couple months off cause my hubby is deploying for 3-4 months. I realized i am not going to have sex until aug again so I have been spicing it up. much more romantic than doing it at the exact time the doctor tells us :) 

We are moving on Friday to VA. yay getting out of this hellhole that is Groton. CT. Not so much because of the location but because all of the crap that has happened to us since we lived here. 

I am sad to leave my RE though and come to find out I have 2 choices with my insurance where I am moving. chances are they are going to be idiots because well like i said i am jaded and bitter

Oh a couple weeks ago my doctor found a tumor in my back between my ribs near my shoulder blade, they dont think it is cancerous or anything but it hurts like a mother fu*^%$ and keep losing feeling in my arm. I cant wait to get this thing removed when i move. They couldnt get me in before I left CT :(

I hope you are all doing well

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• Options

Today is CD10, but we're TTA for a while now because DH is moving out and we're going to try a separation.  I did meet some new friends though, which was encouraging to find more people IRL to spend time with.  Right after I started hanging out with them they got engaged, which was super fun because I was there when it happened too!

And, there's some possibility for a job at the college I just graduated from.  Hopefully it works out, because it's like a dream job situation.  My professor that I idolized is getting done, and they're splitting her job into two positions as teacher of theatre tech classes and production manager for the main stage shows.  I'm more interested in the PM job, and when I graduated last spring the department head mentioned to me that if we weren't moving away he would like to see me fill the shoes.  Now that things with DH are what they are- a mess I suppose- I feel like I can pursue my dream job now.  I'm excited! I have something to look forward to and to give me hope in the midst of all this yucky conflict.

• Options

I'm expecting CD1 tomorrow and the one year anniversary of my first loss date is looming in early June. 

Work is going well, but has been crazy since spring is event season. 

I'm still jogging frequently, but not as much as I need to be get ready for the 1/2 marathon in Aug. I'm still going to register for it as soon as CD1 hits. Eek!

TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Options

VQ - (( hugs ))!!

I had two days with no bleeding and now it's back again.  Nurse thinks I may finally be back to zero beta wise now and that's why.  Fx!  I am really ready to just have my body back.  I was suppose to do a FET in June, but I will definitely get pushed back to July if not August.  

Non-TTC... Mostly just work.  May is bike to work month in Seattle and I am going to try once or twice.  It's 14.8 mi one way by car, though.  We'll see.

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Options
    KGS2003KGS2003 member

I'm currently on CD83. I broke down and made an appointment on the 4th with my OB to see what's going on with me.  

This month is extremely busy for us with family and church stuff going on. I've been having irrational thoughts about the AF flood gates opening up while I'm at one of the many functions we have this month. It would be my luck for something like that to happen.  I'm already dreading a few of the functions too. 

I am also gearing up to start looking for work. My year vacation is up in June. I'm actually looking forward to this because it is the longest I haven't worked since I was a teenager. 

• Options

No real updates for me, lol.  I can't remember if I've said it here before or not, but we're throwing in the towel.  We may reconsider in a while, but we're both done with TTC and everything to do with it.

Right now, I'm focusing on my ponies and aerials :D 

• Options

Non TTC: I started knitting. I am learning how to make itty bitty hats and clothes for angel babies because when I had EMily. There were no clothes small enough for her and I was told to go buy doll clothes. So I guess this is my way of dealing with it.

TTC: CLomid cycle Number 2 TOday I got a big fat f*ing negative... at 10DPO so I guess I hope AF comes soon and we can move on to a larger dose of clomid. If the clomid does not work I guess we are out of options. because our insurance pays nothing towards fertility treatments. I know compared to lots of people we have not been TTC that long but may makes 14 months and I am getting frustrated and worried about what happens if the clomid doesnt work :(

• Options
    lavrillavril member

Hi ladies - things here are pretty f*ing stressful.  I posted on ttcal about it - but DH had major surgery and isn't doing well.  We drove 2 hours to have a top nationally rated surgeon, and he's the best.  We were discharged from the hospital, but are staying close in a hotel for a week right next door just in case anything goes wrong or we need anything.  Today was brutal.  I am praying tonight and tomorrow goes better.

TTC wise - not much going on.  We DTD before his surgery, but I have about 0% hope it'll work.  He's obsessed with ttc b/c he knows that if this month doesn't work we're out for a few b/c of the effects of his meds.  He woke up right after his surgery asking me about if I had "the right stuff going on down there"  lol.  I guess that's better than focusing on the pain.  I am pretty much planning on an IUI in Aug timeframe, but we'll see.

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"