September 2012 Moms
Options

The Voice - Juliet Simms

If she doesn't win The Voice, there is something very very wrong in the world.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Voice - Juliet Simms

• Options
    Her performance was awesome this evening... but I still don't really like her. I think it's a personality thing. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yea, she really is for the classic rock/blues type people... her voice is AMAZING though... really, no one compares to what she can do with her vocal cords, except (maybe) scary looking opera singer guy, but I don't think he can pull off anything but opera.

I would love to hear her sing some Janis Joplin.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She is really good...but I think a few of those finalists are really good!  Fun to see what will happen!!
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Manx4Manx4 member
    I'm rooting for Tony to take it all.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    stf3814stf3814 member
    I thought she blew it out of the water last night but something about her gets on my nerves.  I think Team CeeLo has the best talent, hands down.  Christina sucks and so does her team.  I HATE her attitude.  Everytime she responded about a performance last night, she made it about her.  I told by mom I wanted to jump thru the TV and punch her in the bewb.
    image.
  • Options
    Manx4Manx4 member

OMG Christina just likes to hear her own voice.  She talks and talks and talks and talks...blah blah blah. 

BTW why was she wearing a crown and did she have pants on or was she pulling a Lady GaGa?  When she went on stage to hug that guy I was like...Uh...where are your pants?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"