December 2012 Moms
Options

First appointment tomorrow!

I'm sooo excited. First baby for us and I can't wait to see that little heartbeat. Unfortunately my DH will be heading back to work tomorrow and won't be able to make the appointment.

Re: First appointment tomorrow!

• Options
    Yay, that is so exciting!!  I am sorry that your DH can't be there for you, but don't let it dampen your day.. You get to see your baby!!!
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oooh me too! It just hit me now, I've been too preoccupied with everything else going on to think about it. Good luck, hope yours goes well!
    Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope that your appointment went well! I had my first appointment today. At 5 weeks and 3 days there wasn't really much to see! We had an ultrasound and got a copy of a picture that has a tiny little squiggle with an arrow pointing it out. Then blood work too. How exciting!
    #1: M/C- 7w3d- 5/14/12
  • Options
    GL!! It's so much fun to see LO! Is anyone going with you?
  • Options
    I'm only five weeks so I won't have my first one for another couple weeks yet, but I'm already nervous, I'd love to hear about what they do at the first one (first baby for us too).  I'm excited but I'm totally a wimp around doctors and my hubby probably won't be able to make appointments because of his work schedule...
    Baby'N 2013
  • Options

imagermaxim:
    Oooh me too! It just hit me now, I've been too preoccupied with everything else going on to think about it. Good luck, hope yours goes well!

THIS for me, too. I am really excited to see baby tomorrow, now that I really think about it. Sorry your DH won't be there to see baby with you, but trust me, there will be plenty more appointments for him to attend. So, don't feel too bad.

• Options
    YAY!!! How exciting!! Let us know how it goes!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    that is so exciting!!!!!!!
    M/C (D&C) sept 15th/2011. Our little angel was almost 16 weeks. BFP on jan 14/2012. M/C jan 23/2012 BFP on april 12/2012 EDD dec 21/2012 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

So not exactly what I thought it was going to be. Some lab reqs for a long list of bloodwork, questions on family history, and a come back in 6 weeks!

6 weeks is going to be a LONG time to wait!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"