October 2012 Moms
Options

i want red meat.

Not that I was a vegetarian by any stretch, but before my BFP, I had moved mostly to chicken and turkey. Now I want beef. Lots and lots of beef. Mmm...steak. Just thought i would share. :D

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: i want red meat.

• Options
    I had a gigantic steak for dinner last night.  Seriously, it was as big as my face.  I ate all of it.  It was like Jesus came down and gave me a hug and a unicorn that sh!ts money.  It was glorious.
    My pregnancy blog: Great Texpectations BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    imagesassenma:
    I had a gigantic steak for dinner last night.  Seriously, it was as big as my face.  I ate all of it.  It was like Jesus came down and gave me a hug and a unicorn that sh!ts money.  It was glorious.
    i love you. True story. marry me?

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Give in to your cravings or it'll drive you nuts. Sometimes your body craves what it needs.
    image     image

image    image

• Options

imagemrs.ike:
    imagesassenma:
    i love you. True story. marry me?

I will!  I do! 

My pregnancy blog: Great Texpectations BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member

imageLilleybug:
    Give in to your cravings or it'll drive you nuts. Sometimes your body craves what it needs.

I wholeheartedly agree.  Just the other night, DH brought me a steak the size of my head.  I did buy ground beef instead of turkey as well.  now I'm just not sure what I want to do with it. LOL  If we weren't trying to save money, I'd make him take me to my favorite steakhouse tonight. ;)

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

Yep. Me too. All I want is a burger. All. The. Time.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagesassenma:

This seriously just made my night! Big Smile 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLilleybug:

I wonder what my body is telling me when it repeatedly wants diet cherry limeade from Sonic..... Maraschino cherry deficiency?   

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, this is me all the way! I'm normally a chicken person, now I'm all about steak . . . We're guessing boy :)
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    imagejennypasadena:

imageLilleybug:

I wonder what my body is telling me when it repeatedly wants diet cherry limeade from Sonic..... Maraschino cherry deficiency?   

See, now it's just rude to taunt a hormonal pregnant woman with Sonic when the closest one is like 2500 miles away, at the very least! LOL

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    imagemrs.ike:
    imagejennypasadena:

imageLilleybug:

See, now it's just rude to taunt a hormonal pregnant woman with Sonic when the closest one is like 2500 miles away, at the very least! LOL

Ive never been to sonic! I want to try it!

Yeah I've been craving red meat like crazy too. Wasn't a big fan before, I must need it. 

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

Me too! Practically veggie before, now a total BBQ-lovin' carnivore.

imagesassenma:

This is awesome.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageelfchique:

Yep. Me too. All I want is a burger. All. The. Time.

This! Confession.  I had 3 over the weekend!  I grilled them at home though so they were not AS bad for me!  At least that is what I am telling myself. 

• Options
    AraDesiAraDesi member
    I'm jealous. Meat is still kind of grossing me out.
    IMG_0015

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Beef is a constant must right now...especially in burrito form. I had 4 last week and have already had 1 this week. The staff and Moe's is starting to know my order... Embarrassed
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    Have you tried bison yet? Ground or steak... yum! I made a shepherd's pie with some ground bison for dinner just last night. It's more expensive than beef, but has an awesome flavor and is much leaner.
  • Options
    I love steak.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"