December 2011 Moms
Options

**monday workout check-in**

Check in ladies!

I wish I felt normal enough to work out. I'm still trying to shake whatever illness I picked up. Woke up today and could barely talk. Now the nasuea is back. My supply is tanking in the process. 

Re: **monday workout check-in**

• Options

I am sorry to hear you are so sick and I hope your supply rebounds once you are healthy. I am not sure if you could keep it down, but oatmeal does the trick for me. 

I ran 3 miles yesterday and felt stronger than I have in a long time. No peeing or knee pain.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DH and I took DD for a walk, and I did some squats. Nothing too bad. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm usually a lurker but I have reached a stand still with my weight loss so I really need to start working out hard core. I'm hoping posting here will hold me accountable!

Today I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and some strength training :)

Hope you feel better soon!

• Options
    Walked 3 miles the last three days.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    imagekwinkle1980:

I am sorry to hear you are so sick and I hope your supply rebounds once you are healthy. I am not sure if you could keep it down, but oatmeal does the trick for me. 

I ran 3 miles yesterday and felt stronger than I have in a long time. No peeing or knee pain.  

Whoo hoo! Yay for no pee! I am going to try a little oatmeal for breakfast. I think I feel. Worse now because my blood sugar is too low, but I'm scared to eat because I'm not keeping much down. And welcome Stacy!
  • Options
    Joined WW today and went to a zumba class....pumped before I went (at 8!!) Dh gave C the bottle and put him to sleep...zumba kicked my asa...came home took a shower and am curled up in bed. Happy birthday to me!! ( trying not to think of the bday cake downstairs ...)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The CF WOD was run 1/4 mile, 21 medicine ball cleans, 15 ring rows, 9 hand stand push-ups; repeat 3 times, run 1/4 mile. I finished in 14:01.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did some light weights, abs, and twenty minutes on the elliptical.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"