December 2012 Moms
Options

My stomach...the bottomless pit!

I swear I'm eating ALL the time!!  I'm stuffing my face but it feels like I haven't eaten a thing!  I'm tired of eating because it doesn't seem to get me anywhere.  I'm thankful its just severe nausea but man I wish I would just throw up already so could feel better already!

Anybody else feel like this?     

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: My stomach...the bottomless pit!

• Options
    Yes!!! I lost 4 pounds in two weeks because I was so sick and now that I feel hungry again, I can't quit eating!  I went to a buffet last night (worst idea) and all today I was just wishing I could throw up and get the bloating over with.  Bleh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't had much of an appetite today, but all weekend I was a bottomless pit, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have days where I think I eat ALL DAY! But then there are days when I don't want to eat a thing.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Oh girl. YES. I almost wish I had m/s because I'm sure I've gained weight. I had a bagel for breakfast, yogurt for a snack, chicken tenders for lunch, then popcorn for a snack. I feel like  a pit too.

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DS2- 11/2015 (Second round IUI)

DD- 9/2017

Baby #4 Due 5/10/20 TEAM GREEN

• Options

I have been eating grapes like there is no tomorrow.

I eat all day but never much... I haven't finished a meal in like 2 weeks (ok except the nachos on Saturday where I was feeling awesome at the roller derby, I think I am going to every game if I feel that good there...lol)

Today, a girl I work with that does know, told me I needed to stop eating... it can't be good for me and I am going to have problems later if I keep this up... don't I know that I should only increase my food by... (she didn't finish the statement, so I finished it for her) AND I added that I haven't completed a single meal in 2 weeks, but she wouldn't know that because she doesn't see everything I eat... she only sees the same baggie of grapes I have been munching on all day at my desk.

It isn't like I am talking about a HUGE container here... I am talking a normal ziplock sandwich bag with some grapes inside... I wanted to punch her... is that wrong...lol

All day all I have had is 1 bagel and half my pepperoni roll at lunch and this baggie of grapes... there have been much worse days yes, but UGH! Today wasn't one of them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh yes, I know exactly how you feel! I am now 7 weeks along and I feel like I can't stop stuffing my face!
  • Options
    I'm the same way too! Either I'm stuffing my face with anything and everything in sight, or the thought of food makes me want to run away screaming. Hopefully it'll get better soon!!
  • Options
    imageacardona1010:

I swear I'm eating ALL the time!!  I'm stuffing my face but it feels like I haven't eaten a thing!  I'm tired of eating because it doesn't seem to get me anywhere.  I'm thankful its just severe nausea but man I wish I would just throw up already so could feel better already!

Anybody else feel like this?     

I feel exactly like this. I want to puke so I feel better, but all I do is feel nauseous. And in the mean time, I eat and eat and eat and I still don't feel full. And then I get paranoid thinking, well I must not be eating enough for two. I am going to drive myself crazy wondering if I am eating enough.  

• Options
    I feel ya. I'm so hungry all the time, no matter how much I eat!! I feel like i'm going to be a giant whale before it's all over. :(
  • Options
    imageJordanL1221:

Oh girl. YES. I almost wish I had m/s because I'm sure I've gained weight. I had a bagel for breakfast, yogurt for a snack, chicken tenders for lunch, then popcorn for a snack. I feel like  a pit too.

Hmm 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yes! Now when I try to be "cool" and not eat so much, a queasy stomach sets in and I end up eating to divert the nausea - and it works. And as much as I want to eat them, healthy foods do not sound appealing AT ALL! But...I choke them down.
  • Options
    imagebunnymay:
    imageJordanL1221:

Hmm 

Dont give me that stank eye! 

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DS2- 11/2015 (Second round IUI)

DD- 9/2017

Baby #4 Due 5/10/20 TEAM GREEN

• Options
    imageJordanL1221:
    imagebunnymay:
    imageJordanL1221:

Hmm 

Lol! Stick out tongue 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yes, viscous cycle for me, too. I feel nauseous, so I eat to settle my stomach, then I might still feel hungry, so I eat more, then I feel bloated and uncomfortably full. And then once I finally start to get back to normal, the nausea begins again. Ugh. Add to this the gallons of water, so many things smelling vile, full on paranoia about the "right" nutrition mix, and I just want to curl up and hide! Luckily, I have not thrown up yet, just a lot of nausea.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    So glad I'm not the only one!  No matter how much I eat, that hunger pain sets in and it makes me feel worse.  I've been eating saltine crackers like crazy and drinking water all day.  My DH says I better not gain a lot of weight and he's giving me a lot of flack for eating so much but I weighed myself and I haven't gained a single pound!  I just hope it's over soon!  I'm headed out I get ginger ale now and hopefully it'll help :(. I know it'll all be worth it in the end but at this point I'm so miserable I can't believe people want more kids.  Lol! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I will join you in the hungry all of the time category. I eat all of the time. Three meals a day and three snacks. YIKES. I just get so hungry though and I never feel overly full.  Hopefully my eating habits slow down. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    imagebunnymay:
    imageJordanL1221:
    imagebunnymay:
    imageJordanL1221:

Hmm 

Lol! Stick out tongue 

okay that whole thread made me LOL. but in all seriousness i feel the same way as Jordan where i know i ate too much and would like it to come up instead of pretending to come up which is what it likes to do with me.

I also feel like i dont have a full line like where my body tells me okay you're full stop eating. I try eating slow so my body registers that i have eaten and am full but no  

Pintrest:::Twitter
    Praying that this baby stays with me. BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

I can't eat enough.  Seriously.  I'll eat dinner at 7 and be starving by 9.  I'm breastfeeding my son also, so the combination of pregnancy and nursing has me the very most hungry I've ever been.

I remember when I was about 6 weeks pg with my son, I woke up in the middle of the night in such pain.  Like, severe stomach pain, unlike anything I had experienced.  I could not go back to sleep through it.  It took me two nights of that to realize it was hunger.  I had literally never been that hungry in my life so I couldn't even immediately identify it as hunger.  Had to get up and have a bowl of cereal to be able to get back to sleep.  It's crazy.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"