TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~*~Healthy Living Check-in~*~*~

THE GOOD

THE BAD

THE PROUD

THE PLAN

QOTD: Do you exercise more at home or at a gym? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*~*~Healthy Living Check-in~*~*~

• Options

THE GOOD: For a whole week I have been eating SUPER healthy- tons of veggies, grilled meat and such. I feel good about it BUT... 

THE BAD: I have not lost anything... not sure how it's possible when i cut my calories down so much. I'm tracking on my fitness pal and i'm eating the recommended 1200 a day based on my height and weight. It's annoying... 

THE PROUD: I am proud that I finally got the motivation to exercise again for the first time since my loss. I started on Monday and I have only skipped 2 days since because i was sore. 

THE PLAN: I am going to stick with what i am doing this week and see if it starts to work... 

QOTD: Do you exercise more at home or at a gym? I like at home but occasionally i go to the gym. I really like exercise tapes and my zumba for wii gives me a better workout than i get at the gym and its more fun. 

• Options

Well, I've never done one of these, but I should start before I eat myself into a tailspin.., well, it isn't THAT bad, just not great quality stuff.

The good: I haven't gained weight since out m/c!! Smile

The bad: I'm writing this while eating little Debbie's... I love my sugar and my carbs, and we have been bad eaters as long as I've known DH...

The proud: I'm actually doing this check-in!!!

The plan: find a therapist so I can have a healthy mind, and maybe re-join a gym...

Qotd: here is my problem... I don't Wink 

"For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

THE GOOD: Had a better weigh in the end of last week. Still not where I want to be, but making progress.

THE BAD: Had a bit too much wine/beer this weekend

THE PROUD: Eating was ok even if I consumed a few too many calories from wine. Ran two miles yesterday and then went for a walk with friends in the afternoon.

THE PLAN: Really be good this week. I have a Dr. appointment next week and I will be eating out some this weekend and I HATE it when weigh ins don't go well, so I'm using that as an incentive to be really good.

QOTD: Do you exercise more at home or at a gym? Both. I prefer the gym b/c I like classes (weight and yoga) but for running, I prefer outside.

BFP #1, 12/22/09 - DD#1 born 9/2010
    BFP #2, 12/12/11, m/c 12/25/11
    BFP #3, 3/09/12, CP 3/10/12
    BFP #4, 7/22/12, DD#2 born 4/2013

• Options

THE GOOD I am counting calories and drinking tons of water and exercising, and I stopped my "Saddness Eating"

THE BAD I really had a huge setback with the MC and with certain people upsetting me so I ate way too much and feel bad, but back on the right track, I went from a tiny size, to a not so tiny size and I need to fix that, not for the weight loss as much as I want the healthy living and structure back in my life.

THE PROUD I made cute little charts for eating, exercising and weight loss (I am a charting girl lol), plus I mapped out all of the trails in my area so I can go for some nice walks with my furbaby at night, AND I cleaned out all of the pantry and we no longer have any junkfood in the house

THE PLAN I am doing mini meals and planning exercise and drinking tons of water.

QOTD: Do you exercise more at home or at a gym?  I do some of both, DH has some really nice exercise equipment at home that I use, I love the Brazilian Bikin Work out DVDs (don't judge me) and any Jillian Michaels/Biggest Loser or Bob Harper DVDs, I also am doing my Yoga, but I go for nightly walks with my furbaby.

BFP #1 on 11/28/2011 Miscarriage on 12/28/2011; BFP #2 on 1/27/2012; Natural Miscarriage at 10 weeks on 3/10/2012; BFP #3 on 5/10/2012; Miscarriage on 5/24/2012; BFP #4 on 11/20/2012 due 7/28/2013---Miscarriage 12/21/2012
  • Options

Welcome Actingdiva and great job to the rest of you ladies!

imageGatorBaby2012:

THE GOOD - I ate only one hush puppy at dinner tonight. 

THE BAD - Vacation is getting the best of me. Big time!

THE PROUD - Not much.  Oh, we decided to not pay for the hop on/off trolley and have been walking everywhere instead. That's good, right?

THE PLAN - Heading home tomorrow. Grocery shopping Wed to stock up on non-grain/reduced gluten foods. Personal training Thurs and Fri mornings.

QOTD: Do you exercise more at home or at a gym? I go through phases and do a little of both. Right now I'm finding it hard to motivate myself, so I use a personal trainer at the gym. Very expensive! I hope my new diet will give me more energy do that I feel more motivated to exercise at home or go to the gym on my own.

• Options

I was offline almost all of yesterday, so I'm super-late to this party... But I'm going to update anyway. 

THE GOOD: I've been working out enough that I've started comparing calories in food to the time I have to spend on the elliptical to burn it off. A candy bar is like twenty extra minutes on the elliptical (and that's if I really bust a$$). SO not worth it. 

THE BAD: I'm still not losing weight. I haven't gained anything, but this is really starting to pi$s me off.

THE PROUD: I have made myself move up to 45 minute sessions on the elliptical, and I'm considering stepping it up to a full hour next week. (Because at some point, I'll figure out what exactly I need to do to actually LOSE WEIGHT.)

THE PLAN: Keep at it. Now that I'm confident that FF isn't going to move my cross hairs, and I'm done with OPKs for the cycle, I need to step up my water intake again, and just keep at the exercise. 

QOTD: I've actually never worked out at a gym. I like to be sweaty and miserable all by myself, so hitting the elliptical at home is perfect for me.  

TTC with MFI, PCOS, and endometriosis since February 2010
    BFP January 20,2012, Loss confirmed January 22,2012
    March-August 2012: Various medicated/IUI cycles, all BFN
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy October 2012: Fall Cleaning, Uterus Edition
    BFP 2-17-12 @12DPO Beta#1: 256 Beta#2: 1061
    EDD:10-27-13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"