Success after IF

Re: How dare this hospotal/dr

• So sad...

That is pretty much what happened to Blueberries babies... The water broke from one baby and they induced her for the other ( without even trying to save her) and of course she lost both. Such a tragedy :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, just wow!!! I couldn't even imagine!

I hope those babies make it!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Diana is an amazing woman and blogger.  They made a facebook account for her if you are interested

Hearts for Diana

and her blog is Hormonal Imbalances 

DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • i'm so glad things are turning around.

I know hundreds of doctors (from my job) and can see how many become this way... what they deal with on a daily basis is hard on the soul - and many get hardened b/c of it.... but this is a good reminder to them that they need to push extra hard NOT to let it treat people the wrong way.  I'm glad the public stepped in and made this hospital and doctors get on the right track.

as for her and her babies- i can't even imagine having to make those choices.  Having a twin pregnancy is unique in these ways especially - b/c one baby can hurt the other... and the parents often have to decide horrible things. 

I will be praying for them and their babies. 

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • So sad,  hoping for the best for them.
  • qtpa2tqtpa2t member
    It is hard when you deal professionally with something that others deal with personally.  But the lines are simple:  You provide your best expertise, and they make the decisions.  You don't need to question their decisions, just make sure they fully understand the consequences.  And as the consumer, you have to vote with your feet.  If you don't like the expertise you are getting, get other expertise.  What's awful here is that they belittled her and her husband.
  • I am pretty sure this is what the docs did when I lost my twins. The water broke on one and I think the induced me to lose the other citing infection as a reason why it would have been dangerous to continue the pg.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"