Pregnant after a Loss
Options

What a scare that was....

I had some pink discharge on Thursday and it stopped. On Friday I had some brown discharge. I was freaking out .We leave to Bahamas on Wednesday, and I was ready to cancel the vacation cause of this insane fear.I spoke to my GP Dr. Based on the symptoms i described he thinks it may have been a cyst because of a specific pain I had on the right side. Today The discharge didnt stop, so I booked a Dr's appt - as I need to be on a plane in 2 days.I just came back from seeing my GP.He gave me an internal, as well as a slew of blood tests.He says that me cervix is closed shut and hard, and looks and feels like a very healthy pregnancy.It is not ectopic, and no visible cysts.He saw some of the discharge, and reconfirmed that since it is brown, it looks like old blood either from the previous pregnancy or from a cyst that's no longer there.Although I am still waiting for Beta results (should be in tomorrow morning), I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!
image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
TTC Since September 2011
BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
pregnancy

Re: What a scare that was....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"