High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

XP: Started a new blog and would love you to visit...

Hello all,

I am 16 weeks pregnant and am very high risk. I have Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Sjogren's Syndrome, Factor V Leiden, and a bicornuate uterus to top it all off - my doctor calls me the nightmare :). After facing several challenges recently during my pregnancy due to my concurrent autoimmune disorders that I have, I was desperately seeking any experience with the same issues I was facing. This High Risk Pregnancy board on the bump is amazing and then I also stumbled on a few private blogs that gave me great solace and information as well. So, I thought I would "pay it forward" so to speak and start my own blog for those of us who face various health challenges. I would love your support, posts, information, and page visits just to help get it up and going so that maybe others out there will not feel so scared and alone. There is no financial element to any of this just a deep desire to give back and help others the way I have been helped along the way. Thanks so much for all your help and encouragement! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all!

BabyFruit Ticker boots badge please visit my blog at: www.msmama0823.blogspot.com

Re: XP: Started a new blog and would love you to visit...

• Options
    imageSbsob0823:

Hello all,

I am 16 weeks pregnant and am very high risk. I have Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Sjogren's Syndrome, Factor V Leiden, and a bicornuate uterus to top it all off - my doctor calls me the nightmare :). After facing several challenges recently during my pregnancy due to my concurrent autoimmune disorders that I have, I was desperately seeking any experience with the same issues I was facing. This High Risk Pregnancy board on the bump is amazing and then I also stumbled on a few private blogs that gave me great solace and information as well. So, I thought I would "pay it forward" so to speak and start my own blog for those of us who face various health challenges. I would love your support, posts, information, and page visits just to help get it up and going so that maybe others out there will not feel so scared and alone. There is no financial element to any of this just a deep desire to give back and help others the way I have been helped along the way. Thanks so much for all your help and encouragement! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all!

Forgot to give you the blog address...gotta love that pregnant brain! It is:

msmama0823.blogspot.com 

BabyFruit Ticker boots badge please visit my blog at: www.msmama0823.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"