Pregnant after a Loss
Options

The downside of working in the office...

Well--it took 5 days (with a few detours to see friends/family) and about 35 hours of driving time but we made it to Austin and got settled into our temporary place yesterday. Today I officially no longer WFH--boo! Getting up and showering/putting on makeup is no way to work. Wink 

The worst part of being in the office is that I won't get to check TB very often--maybe only over lunch. I'll check on everyone in the evenings, but just won't have a chance to post/comment as much. Know, though, that I'm thinking about y'all and rooting for everyone here to STAY until you get kicked out with healthy babies in your arms!

photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: The downside of working in the office...

• Options

This very thing is happening to me! I have been WFH (with travel) for 4+ years and DH's relocation puts me back in the office. I am NOT looking forward to it at all - start date is June 4th.

Hope your transition back into the office is smooth! 

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Eww :) Glad you guys are settled!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad you are settling in. That's a seriously long drive!

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"