2nd Trimester

Off progesterone for 3 days...

with no bleeding or any weird feelings.  Is it safe to say baby is def making its own now?  This was a concern as I produce zero progesterone!
March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Off progesterone for 3 days...

• that is great!  I was on it forever too and it sucks!  I had the suppositories and the shots, and I can still feel that sore spot on my bottom :(

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• The placenta should be pumping out tons of progesterone at this point.
    TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I went off it cold turkey at 12 weeks and had no problems.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageksteeb611:
    with no bleeding or any weird feelings.  Is it safe to say baby is def making its own now?  This was a concern as I produce zero progesterone!

You'll be fine!  I was on it until about 12 weeks too.  No bleeding since going off of it for me, either.  I don't have 0 progesterone, but mine was pretty low... 6.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"