July 2012 Moms
Options

Changes "down there" - slight TMI

Has anyone noticed any changes "down under"?  I was squatting in the shower the other night and felt a weird pressure, so I reached down and noticed that I can feel the muscle around my lady parts.  I know I couldn't feel this before being pg and wonder if anyone else is experiencing any other changes.  I also noticed some other slight changes, but just attribute them to pg.  I assume the reason why I can feel the muscle now is because of the relaxin?  Weird how our bodies change during pg!
Visit The Nest
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Changes "down there" - slight TMI

• Options
    I'm not sure if it's muscle but I've been swollen down there for quite some time. Inside and Out.

• Options
    Sex feels different for the past month or so. I'm more sensitive... but not in a good way. In a burning way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageiheartnjdevils:
    I'm not sure if it's muscle but I've been swollen down there for quite some time. Inside and Out.

Ditto this.  OP, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by saying you can "feel the muscle," but I am definitely swollen down there.  Much more so than with DS.

• Options
    imageSallySunrise:

imageiheartnjdevils:

Ditto this.  OP, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by saying you can "feel the muscle," but I am definitely swollen down there.  Much more so than with DS.

Yep, me too.  Super-swollen.  S3x is pretty uncomfortable and has been for a while, and I can now feel that it's different on the outside as well (though of course I can't see it).  FWIW, my doc told me that I should be less swollen in the mornings and try to morning s3x.

• Options

It took me a sec to figure out S3x. SEX....you know, what you did in order to have this baby!!! (no offense to the IVF ladies, but you also had your fair share of humping when you were trying for all those months)

SEX SEX SEX!!!! Ah! Guess I'm going to hell, can't believe I typed that word!!!

(sorry -evil B out) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageDayDreamBeliever22:

It took me a sec to figure out S3x. SEX....you know, what you did in order to have this baby!!! (no offense to the IVF ladies, but you also had your fair share of humping when you were trying for all those months)

SEX SEX SEX!!!! Ah! Guess I'm going to hell, can't believe I typed that word!!!

(sorry -evil B out) 

Calm down.  I'm perfectly grown up.  I can't recall which websites moderate which words.  That seemed safe, and obviously you know what I was talking about.  It's not like I said "did it."

• Options
    Why would the word Sex be moderated 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"