June 2011 Moms
Options

Moms of Boys - What to Wear (B-Day)

What have you decided to have your ds wear for his 1st birthday party?  I'm thinking about something a little dressier, but I need inspiration.  DS's b-day is in early June and the weather here can be unpredictable.

Thanks!

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Moms of Boys - What to Wear (B-Day)

• Options
    Sam's wearing a white dress shirt (top button unbuttoned...I'm not that cruel) with a yellow polka-dot bow-tie and either jean shorts or pinstripe blue shorts.  Theme is "you are my sunshine" and everything is navy and yellow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Shorts and a t-shirt.  We're not fancy :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I actually wanted to do the opposite of dressier, so I may not be of help...

He'll be wearing a T-Shirt I'm going to have made to match the theme, khaki cargo shorts, and Robeez that also match the theme! 

• Options

imagegymnst1013:
    Shorts and a t-shirt.  We're not fancy :)

Same here. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I tried to find a picture, but no luck. He has an outfit from Gymboree that DH picked out.

It is a white polo and seersucker shorts. The belt is navy blue and has green alligators on it. The polo has seersucker on the lapel and where the buttons are and also has the alligator embroidered under the bottom button...

I found a cloth diaper that matches and I ordered it about 4 wks ago, but it doesnt look like it will be here in time. If it is he will do the cake smash in it.

• Options
    We're doing a Sesame Street theme. I think I'm going to get him an Elmo t-shirt that says something about him being 1. He'll wear shorts to go with it.
  • Options
    Jean shorts and a "1" t-shirt. 

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"