September 2011 Moms
Options

Bathing Suits

What bathing suit are you wearing this summer? I got a retro style one piece from Target and it is ok, but I would really like something that is more supportive. It doesn't do much for the girls!

Re: Bathing Suits

• Options
    I got a tankini from a big boobie store.  Nothing fits me from regular stores.  However, if you don't have that problem, I highly suggest Land's End suits.  I've had a few of their suits (before my boobs got too big) and they are so comfy and supportive. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I wasn't planning on getting a new suit ... until I wore my old one last week.  I need some serious support help!

I'm going to shop Lands End.  I've heard nothing but really good things about them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Walking past all the cute little bikinis in Target yesterday nearly made me cry, I am not looking forward to this summer's swimsuit season. Good to know about Land's End, thanks!

Does Spanx make swimsuits? Because they should.

• Options

How big of boobs are we talking? I went from a B to a DD or a F in European sizes. Yesterday while jogging my ladies were all over the place! I hate that feeling! For a swimming suit I was hoping to wear a top that fits like a bra- with an underwire and padding then the bottom a little tennis skirt pending if I get my arse in gear and Zumba the saddle bags off ;) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagevalzee:

Walking past all the cute little bikinis in Target yesterday nearly made me cry, I am not looking forward to this summer's swimsuit season. Good to know about Land's End, thanks!

This...ALL of this!!!

• Options
    imagebecasmeca:

How big of boobs are we talking? I went from a B to a DD or a F in European sizes. Yesterday while jogging my ladies were all over the place! I hate that feeling! For a swimming suit I was hoping to wear a top that fits like a bra- with an underwire and padding then the bottom a little tennis skirt pending if I get my arse in gear and Zumba the saddle bags off ;) 

You can probably wear the Land's End suits.  I was about that size when I wore them.  I'm an HH (European) now :(  They have exactly the style you're talking about.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagevalzee:

Spanx does make swimsuits! At Target they have the Assets brand too. 

• Options
    imagemrsmikey:
    imagebecasmeca:

You can probably wear the Land's End suits.  I was about that size when I wore them.  I'm an HH (European) now :(  They have exactly the style you're talking about.

Off to check out lands end- mama you are a HH? WOWZA!  

• Options
    imagebecasmeca:

I'm a D cup but I have lost a lot of volume after pregnancy. I miss my pregnancy boobs, they were awesome! 

• Options
    I'm size FCB.... "flat chested boy". I bought my suit at Old Navy. I'm a week out from not BFing anymore, I'm guessing I'll be a negative A by the end of next week. Waaah!
  • Options

imageJKGymnast:
    I'm size FCB.... "flat chested boy". I bought my suit at Old Navy. I'm a week out from not BFing anymore, I'm guessing I'll be a negative A by the end of next week. Waaah!

Haha! you are too funny! Are you noticing a decrease in size as you wean?

Missbrightside- I too had perky "perfect" boobs before! Now... Well I am tempted to get a ruler to measure how far they hang! I am doing 50-75 push ups a day to try and strengthen the ligaments! Do you have any tricks?  

• Options
    imagebecasmeca:

imageJKGymnast:

Missbrightside- I too had perky "perfect" boobs before! Now... Well I am tempted to get a ruler to measure how far they hang! I am doing 50-75 push ups a day to try and strengthen the ligaments! Do you have any tricks?  

Lol! Push ups do help and push up bras! 

• Options
    imagemissbrightside10:
    imagebecasmeca:

imageJKGymnast:

Lol! Push ups do help and push up bras! 

Push-up bras take far less effort than actual push-ups, so I vote for those. 

• Options

imageJKGymnast:

Haha! This is me too JK... I'm in a B while bfing, and I think they are big lol so not looking forward to weaning 

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    imageT&HLove:

imageJKGymnast:

Haha! This is me too JK... I'm in a B while bfing, and I think they are big lol so not looking forward to weaning 

It's a bummer!

Becca, I definitely notice a decrease in size since I weaned... I'm probably 2-3 days away from being dried up like a prune. Oh, the visual! I kid about the prune, but I'm not kidding about my size. :-(

• Options
    imageJKGymnast:
    imageT&HLove:

imageJKGymnast:

It's a bummer!

Becca, I definitely notice a decrease in size since I weaned... I'm probably 2-3 days away from being dried up like a prune. Oh, the visual! I kid about the prune, but I'm not kidding about my size. :-(

Has anyone else's gone down quite a bit already even though you are nursing? I started out a B before pregnant, C during pregnancy and close to a D after pregnancy. I'm still nursing but I'm now a very deflated C, could probably fit a B if I had nursing bras in that size.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"