February 2012 Moms
Options

2 month shots tomorrow..

and I'm getting kind of nervous! I think our DD will be fine, but the immunizations themselves are starting to worry me. I know everyone has their own opinion about it and there's all the bad press about getting some of them. My Mom told me about a website that talked about there being aborted fetus cells in some shots and that really freaked me out! Has anyone else heard of this? I do want her to get her immunized.. I guess I just need to hear some advice from other moms.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2 month shots tomorrow..

• Options
    Mmm, I don't think there are aborted fetus cells, but it's always good to look up the ingredients in vaccines. We are going slowly (one vaccine at a time) for DD because of possible allergies and I think all of the vaccines in the first year might be too much for a little baby.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageAinslie325:
    My son had his two month shots on Thursday. He is (and was) fine. Don't buy into the hype; there's a reason the CDC wants parents to vaccinate. You're protecting your child and mine, as well as every other child and immunocompromised adult, so thank you.

Yes 

Mom to AJ: 2/16/2012

Elliott Woodson due 8/2/2015!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"