October 2011 Moms
Options

80s weekend update

Thank you all so very much for your input on my 80s outfit for this weekend's bachelorette party extravaganza.  The weekend was so much fun - lots of pool time, lots of girl time, lots of drink time.

I shared a room with two of my besties.  We got back from the club around 2am and I heard them talking about setting an alarm, but didn't hear what time.  When I heard them whispering in the morning the room was dark and my firs thought was "If those bitches are up at 7am, I'm going to kill them."  But I looked at the clock and it was 10:30am!!!!  I know for sure it's been over 7 months since I've slept that late - or longer than 8 hours consecutively.

I came home and DH had vacuumed the whole place.  And said something along the lines of "I don't know how you do that every night.  I felt like I didn't sleep at all - just had a couple of naps all evening."  He booked me a spa day for mother's day.  Someone is a lot more appreciative of me!

And what everyone wants - pictures!

The outfit

At the club

The whole group

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 80s weekend update

• Options
    How fun!  LOVE looking at the pictures!  That is SO great that your DH can really appreciate what you do (not that he didn't before).  What a fun night, it looks like you guys had a great time and that you got your groove on :-)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

That looked like so much fun!!

And whenever I leave DH home with the kids, I always come home to "I don't know how you do this all day, I can't wait to go back to work!" It's helpful when DH's get a taste of motherhood... 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You look totally radical Blu!  Thanks for sharing the pics, I'm happy that Mr. Blu appreciates you quite a bit more.  Your weekend sounds so good - friends/booze/sleeping! 
  • Options

You look totally tubular Blu! Wink Like, totally far out!

PS - Your shoes are hot!! ETA: I wore similar shoes for my Jem Halloween costume a couple years ago. It was...get ready for it...truly outrageous.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    That looks like it was a blast.  We were suppose to go to a Napoleon Dynamite costume party but it got cancelled.  I love party, ge- togethers like this.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    So much fun. I'm glad you had a good time and got to sleep in. Most jeals.
  • Options
    imagecolleenb262:

You look totally tubular Blu! Wink Like, totally far out!

PS - Your shoes are hot!! 

This!

• Options
    LCassLCass member
    You looked great!  I'm glad you had a fun time with your friends.  And an extra appreciative DH is icing on the cake!

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"