Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~*~August Check-in~*~

Good morning, gals! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

GL today to Braist and Bluenoser, and Walker, NScott, canuck, and Linfor who have appointments this week!

I've cleaned up our check-in list a little bit to make it easier for me to manage, removing ladies who haven't checked in for a few months or who are no longer active on TB. If I've removed you in error, PLEASE let me know and I'll be happy to put you right back in. I don't want anyone to feel left out!

How are you feeling, physically and emotionally?

Any upcoming appointments?

Any pregnancy news?

Any new symptoms?

QOTW: What are you reading, pregnancy-related or otherwise?

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: ~*~August Check-in~*~

• Options

Good morning! Good luck to you ladies with appointments this week!

I am feeling pretty good right now. I am just nervous about my appt next week with my glucose test. Just praying it goes well.

Excited to start registering and putting the baby's room together!

Nothing new right now, just enjoying baby move around more and more each week :)

I am reading what to expect when you're expecting. I have other books I would like to be reading right now but I have been lazy. lol

Hope everyone has a great week!

TTC since 7/10, BFP#1~6/28/11(4wks2d)~EDD 3/4/12, missed m/c(8wks)~8/12/11, D&C~8/16/11
    BFP#2~12/15/11~EDD 8/25/12, Hannah born 8/22/12~ 7lbs 10oz & 21 in. long. :)

BFP#3~1/12/14~EDD 9/23/14, Found out baby is a girl!~4/18/14 :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34aafc/]My Ovulation Chart[/url] || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || [url=http;//www.
  • Options

How are you feeling, physically and emotionally? Emotionally I'm feeling super cranky, which is probably fueled by the fact that a) I had to see my MIL this weekend and b) my back has been sore for three days and no amount of heating pad, massages, or frozen bags of fruit applied to the area are helping! DH and I even went out and bought me a body pillow because I thought maybe it was the way I've been sleeping, but no dice. I can't bend over hardly at all :(

Any new symptoms? Back pain that has migrated from my tailbone to between my shoulder blades. It doesn't even feel like something that could be pregnancy related, but the fact that it won't go away makes me think otherwise.

QOTW: I just finished reading Mira Grant's 'Feed' and am excited to start the next book in the trilogy, 'Deadline.' It's about zombies and bloggers :)

I'm also reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. When the birth stories don't freak me the eff out they do make me feel powerful and capable. So that's something.

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How are you feeling, physically and emotionally? Physically, still good.  Some random shooting pains in the lower abdominal area, but I'm chalking that one up to RLP.  Emotionally, I am so ready to meet this baby (when he's all finished baking, of course)!  I starting getting excited about labor and delivery this week while looking over photos from DS's birth.  I know, crazy lady being excited about labor and delivery.

Any upcoming appointments? Not for a while.  1 hour GT is May 27th.

Any pregnancy news? 24 weeks is V-day, right?  Happy V-day to me!

Any new symptoms? Generally feeling out of breath.  Doctor says its nothing to worry about and try to stay active.  Also, my belly button is very sensitive to touch right now.

QOTW: What are you reading, pregnancy-related or otherwise?  The last book I read was "50 Shades of Grey."  Light, easy, trashy, etc.  It was for book club, and I'm not sure I'll do the rest of the series.  Too poorly written.  I'm planning on starting "House of Stone" by Anthony Shadid soon.  Heard about it on NPR and it sounds interesting.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

BFP 8/31/11; Missed miscarriage 10/14/11
    BFP 12/18/11; EDD 8/20/12--grow baby!

BabyFetus Ticker

"Playing music is supposed to be fun. It's about heart, it's about feelings, moving people, and something beautiful, and it's not about notes on a page. I can teach you notes on a page, I can't teach you that other stuff." Mr. Holland's Opus

• Options

How are you feeling, physically and emotionally? today i'm feeling exausted, but more becuase the dog woke me up barking at midnight and then i was up and down with heartburn all night.

Any upcoming appointments? Appt with my MW on Thursday, just standard checkup.

Any pregnancy news? not really

Any new symptoms? just the acid reflux/heartburn hapening more often than earlier in the pregnancy.

QOTW: What are you reading, pregnancy-related or otherwise? not really reading anything right now, untill the semester is out anyway then i want to read hunger games so i can go watch the movie as i like to read the books first.

10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • Options

How are you feeling, physically and emotionally? At the moment I feel kind of gross because I took the gd test this morning, but beyond that I feel good!  Wish I could get out and do some hiking or something, but I'll listen to the doctor's take it easy orders. Rusalka - I'm sorry your back hurts so much. Hope you get some relief soon!

Any upcoming appointments? Next check-in (with u/s! Yay!) is May 17. 

Any pregnancy news? Due date is now officially Aug. 9. RS - do you mind changing that?

Any new symptoms? I'm more readily achey and get pretty tired, but nothing huge. Oh, and my nipples seem to be leaking a bit. Awesome. 

QOTW: I'm finishing up the semester so am reading a bunch of no-fun studies, but have The Hunger Games on tap to start as soon as school's done next week!

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Options

Physically, in a shlt ton of pain. My lower back is killing me.

Emotionally, good I guess. 

I honestly don't remember the next appointment.....

Any pregnancy news?

He rolls a lot

Any new symptoms?

Nada 

I was reading 50 Shades (the trilogy). I downloaded some samples of things, but a friend is borrowing my Nook, so nothing for now. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Physically last week was really tough. I'm having lots of abdominal and pelvic pain. Doc  said it's to be expected after delivering a 9lb turkey the first time around and it's just some pelvic dysfunction. I got a girdle and things are much better this week. Emotionally I worry about lack of movement but luckily I haven't had too many slow periods.  I enrolled back in school when I first found out I was pregnant to take my mind off of things and it's literally kicking my butt and sucking the life out of me, but I'm going to try and keep trucking on! 

Any upcoming appointments? Not until next month 

Any pregnancy news? Not really 

Any new symptoms? I'm feeling good but getting super vein-y everywhere!!

QOTW: What are you reading, pregnancy-related or otherwise? My Stats book but also Bloom by Kelle Hampton, AMAZING story, that makes me cry every time I crack it open. 

• Options

How are you feeling, physically and emotionally?  Physically, I've been a disaster for weeks, and it's not getting better.  I think I actually have symphysis pubis dysfunction, which is where the sides of your pelvic bones separate due to the expanding uterus and hormones, but aren't properly aligned any longer.  It causes really deep, excruciating pain in my pubic area.  Dressing is hard to do on my own.  I can't lift my legs high enough to get them in to pants.  Walking for any distance also kills.  There's really no treatment, either.  Just delivery, which is about 15 weeks away. 

Any upcoming appointments?  Glucose test in May, but not for about 3 more weeks.

Any pregnancy news?  Nursery furniture is in, and ready to be picked up!  I may finally be settling on ideas for some nursery decorations.

Any new symptoms? No, just can't get rid of the old ones! 

QOTW: What are you reading, pregnancy-related or otherwise?  I started 50 Shades of Grey, which I liked at first, but is starting to get old. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Once touched by pain, you're not the same But time can heal your heart again So let the clouds that bring you down Just fade away...
  • Options
    imageMusicBride:

Any pregnancy news? 24 weeks is V-day, right?  Happy V-day to me!

Congrats!! Such an awesome milestone.

imageAndreabks:

QOTW: What are you reading, pregnancy-related or otherwise? not really reading anything right now, untill the semester is out anyway then i want to read hunger games so i can go watch the movie as i like to read the books first.

Books are FANTASTIC, movie is pretty darn good, too! I hope you like them.

imagebwe1100:

How are you feeling, physically and emotionally? At the moment I feel kind of gross because I took the gd test this morning, but beyond that I feel good!  Wish I could get out and do some hiking or something, but I'll listen to the doctor's take it easy orders. Rusalka - I'm sorry your back hurts so much. Hope you get some relief soon!

Any pregnancy news? Due date is now officially Aug. 9. RS - do you mind changing that?

QOTW: I'm finishing up the semester so am reading a bunch of no-fun studies, but have The Hunger Games on tap to start as soon as school's done next week!

Thank you! I'm going to get some of those Thermacare things and see if they help.

And I'll absolutely change it for next week! Not a problem. Also, hope you like The Hunger Games!!

imagekokokat:

How are you feeling, physically and emotionally?  Physically, I've been a disaster for weeks, and it's not getting better.  I think I actually have symphysis pubis dysfunction, which is where the sides of your pelvic bones separate due to the expanding uterus and hormones, but aren't properly aligned any longer.  It causes really deep, excruciating pain in my pubic area.  Dressing is hard to do on my own.  I can't lift my legs high enough to get them in to pants.  Walking for any distance also kills.  There's really no treatment, either.  Just delivery, which is about 15 weeks away. 

I am so sorry you are in so much pain!! That sounds positively awful. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagenoah-bear:

Physically, in a shlt ton of pain. My lower back is killing me.

I am so sorry you are feeling so poorly :(

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Hi everyone - it seems we're entering the sore stage of pregnancy.  I hope everyone can find some relief from the aches and pains!

How are you feeling, physically and emotionally?  My ache and pain for the week is hip pain over the weekend that has led to a super tight hamstring on one side.  I'm almost limping.  People keep saying I'm walking like a "cute pregnant lady", I have to tell them I'm feel more like an arthritic 80 year old.

Any upcoming appointments?  Monthly check up tomorrow and will finally get the official results from my A/S/

Any pregnancy news?  She's active now!  It used to be that she'd have a fairly active day followed by a quiet day, now every day is a fairly active day.  I'm starting to see kicks on the outside too!

Any new symptoms? Just the aches and pains. 

QOTW: What are you reading, pregnancy-related or otherwise?  Just finished the Mayo Clinic pregnancy book - it was very clinical.  I should probably read Ina May or something a little more touchy-feely too.  I just finished a book called "The Art of Fielding" - it was ok, not as good as the hype I'd read about it.  I'll have to find "Feed" - it sounds kind of like World War Z, which I loved!

BFP#1 4/27/11 Natural m/c 5/11/11 at 6w3d
    BFP#2 7/22/11 M/C 9/2/11 at 10w5d
    BFP #3 12/8/11 EDD 8/11/12
  • Options
    imagecanuck2107:

QOTW: What are you reading, pregnancy-related or otherwise?  Just finished the Mayo Clinic pregnancy book - it was very clinical.  I should probably read Ina May or something a little more touchy-feely too.  I just finished a book called "The Art of Fielding" - it was ok, not as good as the hype I'd read about it.  I'll have to find "Feed" - it sounds kind of like World War Z, which I loved!

Hope you get super results from your a/s!

I LOVED World War Z. If you liked it, I think you'll like Feed. It's very political and the science is cool, and it still has a great story and great characters.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How are you feeling, physically and emotionally? I, too, am having a lot of back and hip pain. I know I had some aches with my daughter, but this is much worse. I joke that it is because I am not as wide this time since I am having a boy it is all out front. I sympathize with everyone else and hope this time passes for us all. Other than that I am SO tired. I haven't been sleeping well at all and would kill for a good nights sleep.

Any upcoming appointments? The lovely RS already has my appointment this Wednesday marked down. I appreciate the good wishes.

Any pregnancy news? At the A/S several weeks ago they did change the date to Aug 5 so while you are changing other dates can you update mine too? Thanks RS for keeping us all in line. :)

Any new symptoms? Lately I have been feeling this tapping all the way at the bottom of my bump. It is too quick for hiccups and his whole body doesn't shake like it would with hiccups. I am not sure what it is. It's making me a bit paranoid (because of internet research Embarrassed).

QOTW: What are you reading, pregnancy-related or otherwise? I am reading 50 Shades of Grey and I hate it. I agree with someone else that it is poor writing and that it is boring. The characters and writing style are exactly the same as the Twilight series, which in my opinion was poorly written. It is not a surprise that the author of Shades loved the Twilight series and that is when she started writing. I am picky though as I am a Writer professionally.

Wishing everyone a good week!

• Options

Wow! Does anyone else think its a little weird that we have the same number of boys to girls?? 

Emotionally I'm starting to freak out! And I can only imagine it getting worse, but my Dr has a plan and I trust her so I'm trying not to stress too much.

Physically- my hips are killing me! LO is breech and sitting VERY low.

My next apt is the 14, I had one today.

My LO isnt very little :(  he has been measuring ahead for quite some time now so we are doing growth scans bi-weekly now. And due to the size his sister was we are starting to talk about a c section. Pretty much weighing them out to see which is the best for our situation.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLoveOfMikesLife:

Wow! Does anyone else think its a little weird that we have the same number of boys to girls?? 

Emotionally I'm starting to freak out! And I can only imagine it getting worse, but my Dr has a plan and I trust her so I'm trying not to stress too much.

Physically- my hips are killing me! LO is breech and sitting VERY low.

My next apt is the 14, I had one today.

My LO isnt very little :(  he has been measuring ahead for quite some time now so we are doing growth scans bi-weekly now. And due to the size his sister was we are starting to talk about a c section. Pretty much weighing them out to see which is the best for our situation.

It IS weird, isn't it? We'll have to see what happens with our Team Greens!

I am glad you can trust your doctor and that they are taking good care of you and your LO.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Good luck to all of the ladies w/ appts!

We had a 24w growth scan today - Mallory is right on track woohoo! Her legs measured at almost 26 weeks!! So nuts... the rest of her was well proportioned haha. Talked about my lovenox and synthroid meds... that's about it.

I am currently reading up on all things breastfeeding. Baby wise and some other random books. Also thumbing through Baby Bargains. We have shower #1 of 3 on Saturday! I am soooo excited; it is early because my aunt is hosting it and she moves to Colorado for the summers and wants to leave early May. I didn't complain, it's fun registry stalking and watching items get picked off.

Love hearing your updates - hope everyone has a great week!

• Options

Physically I am starting to have more aches and pains in my hips and back.  I can't stay on any one side for too long so I wake myself up and roll over... but since I am up I figure I might as well pee...

Migraines are doing so much better since my beta blocker was upped.  Now they are 1-2x a week and I take 1 dose of the rescue med (painkiller) sleep and am fine.

Next Thursday is my monthly OB appt,  I am going to try to convince him to have me just take the 3 hour GTT as I failed at the 1 hour mark (by a few points) before I was pregnant while on metformin when doing infertility bloodwork.  I will be shocked if I pass.

Any pregnancy news?

My belly now moves when she dances!

Any new symptoms?

Just the achey joints returning... oh and now my boobs leak once in awhile...already

I just finished the 50 shades series... before that I also read Bloom by Kelle Hampton... which I recommend

TTC since 05/10

Dx: PCOS,Hypothyroidism, Endometriosis, elevated prolactin

Surgery: Laproscopy 12/15/11 to remove Endo, 8/12/11 to remove 7cm cyst and cauterize 4cm cyst

April 2011 - Clomid 50 mg round 3 - O'd CD 18 BFP 5/2 C/P 5/10

RE Consult 06/02/11, Sonohystogram - clear, DH SA - great! HSG all Clear.

Meet up with RE for plan of attack 10/25: 2 natural rounds and then onto clomid

CD 21 BW shows poor ovulation, November 2011 Clomid 50 mg round 4 - BFP on 11/30 Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Good Luck to everyone else with appts this week too! ((Big Hugs)) to those that need them!

Physically sore...like everyone else. My aches are in my ribs! Emotionally great! It helps that LO's nursery is almost complete ! I can hardly believe it. I highly recommend an early shower...wow did we get a ton of stuff!

Just the one's listed above. We do have a meet and greet appt with a pediatrician this Friday as well! Eek! Not sure what we'll ask...maybe I should start making a list! Any suggestions from second time moms?

Any pregnancy news?

Definitely have a bump now...and I have seen her kick from the outside as well. I love it!!!

Any new symptoms?

Heartburn! Not really that much but I noticed it twice over the weekend. This is the first I've ever experienced this!

I am reading WTEWYE. I'm reading it as I go...maybe I should just read ahead lol! I am also reading Kendra Wilkinson's 2nd book. She talks a lot about having a newborn and everything she went through...but its poorly written so I'm itching for a good read when I'm done.

Married since 06/2004, TTC since 01/2011

BFP #1 and M/C 5/2011

BFP #2 7/1/2011, Blighted ovums officially diagnosed at 9w6d, D&C 8/19/2011.

BFP #3 12/7/2011, EDD 8/15/2012, Harper Lorelai born 8/09/12

• Options
    I'm feeling good physically, but emotionally I have not been feeling so hot. I'm still having issues with my cervix being short and it's very nerve wracking. New symptoms: headaches mostly in the late afternoon... Boo. Oh, and I'm reading The Happiest Baby on Block"
  • Options

How are you feeling, physically and emotionally? good, good and good!!!

Any upcoming appointments? next OB appt is 5/23

Any pregnancy news? BIG news for me :) at our A/S scan my specialist released us completely to our regular OB :) I'll miss the ladies at that office but I can't wait to send them a picture of Stella with a HUGE THANK YOU!! I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it :)

Any new symptoms? Just the kicks that are getting bigger everyday!!!

QOTW: What are you reading, pregnancy-related or otherwise? I'm a web surfer so I read lots of things but nothing specific.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi ladies!!  I am super late with the check in.  Sorry!!  Good luck to everyone with appointments this weeks.

I am feelin pretty good.  Enjoying Little Bits acrobaticsz. I forget how uncomfortable they can be sometimes!  Lol!  

I was supposed to have a check up yesterday, but my OB was delivering a baby so I have to call & reschedule today.  Hopefully they can get me in this week.  

No new symptoms or anything.  Just can't wait for August to get here.  

QOTW- I just finished 50 shades of grey. I think it was too hyped up.  I expected it to be very steamy & after reading the Anitia Blake series, that was very tame.  Lol!!  I have to catch up On a few series that I have been reading.  So that will be next up.

BFP #1 2/8/2008 - Evan born 10/3/2008 via c/s @ 38wks
    BFP #2 12/31/2010 (EDD 9/1/11) -- Natrual m/c 1/9/10
    BFP #3 12/20/2011 - EDD 8/25/12
    u/s 1/6/12 - HB & beautiful bean
    A/S 4/2 - It's a Girl!!!
    RCS on 8/20/12
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"