June 2011 Moms

Alcohol at bday party? (clicky poll)

2»

Re: Alcohol at bday party? (clicky poll)

• I voted no alcohol. Totally not trying to flame, but I do think it's kind of sad that our generation feels the need to drink at every type of "celebration". DH and I drink occasionally, but I don't really think it's appropriate at a kid's party, even if it will be mostly adults attending. Obviously this is an UO...haha! Tongue Tied
  • cvl105cvl105 member

imagePurdueMama14:
    I voted no alcohol. Totally not trying to flame, but I do think it's kind of sad that our generation feels the need to drink at every type of "celebration". DH and I drink occasionally, but I don't really think it's appropriate at a kid's party, even if it will be mostly adults attending. Obviously this is an UO...haha! Tongue Tied

I don't think it's just our generation. My family just likes to have drinks when they get together. No one is getting wasted or anything. And my family includes my grandma and aunts/uncles, so not just our generation. I'm guessing people just do as they're used to. In our group of friends and our family, it would be weird not to have alcohol available.

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"