Cloth Diapering
Options

Grandma El's and Fuzzibunz

I recently bought some Grandma El's rash cream to use with my cloth diapers because until then, I was using disposable diapers whenever my baby got a rash.  I also got some liners to use along with it, just to keep it off the diapers anyways, even though it is cloth diaper safe.  WELL, much to my total shock, it stained almost all of my fuzzibunz!  It was only then that I started thinking about how fuzzibunz doesn't reccommend any rash creams...I figured that if the cream said "cloth diaper safe" on it, then it would be fine for any of them.  So, I have been scrubbing the Grandma El's out with a toothbrush and some Dawn...but what now?  Has anyone had similar experience with Grandma El's?  Do you know of any rash cream that will work with fuzzibunz?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Grandma El's and Fuzzibunz

• Options
    Ohhh noo.  Thanks for posting this.  I have Grandma El's and just bought a couple FuzziBunz.  I have had zero issues with my BumGenius.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Well, according to Grandma El's customer service, I am the only "consumer" who has EVER had this problem with their product, so maybe its just me...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     We have used Grandma Els' from the beginning, with every brand we tried, and never had this issue. Weird. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I have many Fuzzibunz diapers and although I haven't tried Grandma El's, I love CJ's Butter. No staining at all.

Emerson Kate born 4/6/12, 5 lbs. 13 oz. 18 3/4 inches.

Happily expecting Baby Mac #2 around 4/13/14

• Options
    I use Grandma El's and Fuzzibunz and have never had any issues.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for your input.  Since you guys have used these products together, I am beginning to wonder if it is an issue with my water.  We have well water, but its not hard water...thats the only thing I can figure because those stains were very real and very dark and definitely not there before I used Grandma El's.  I'm puzzled, but with this info, I can say that I won't badmouth Grandma El's.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageFroggy76:
    I use Grandma El's and Fuzzibunz and have never had any issues.

Same here.

DS 12/18/2011
    DD 8/28/2014
    DD 5/24/2016, stillborn at 40 weeks
  • Options
    How much of the grandma El's were you using.  Less is more with this stuff.  You don't lather it on like desitin.  A thin coat does the job.
    If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"