Infertility
Options

Re-intro - again... (5.5 years, 4 doctors, we're trying again!)

Hi everyone! I'm re-introducing myself, again (and again, and again...). I've been dealing with IF for over 5.5 years, I've been on and off this board all through that time. DH and I decided we would try one last ditch effort with a new practice that a close friend of mine used, and hope for the best. We'll continue with procedures through the end of this year, as necessary, but after December we are going to pursue adoption with gusto.

We did our 1st IUI with this new practice last Wednesday, following an injection of Ovidrel last Monday, and I started progesterone last Friday. I go back on 5/9 for my blood test. This is the first time any doctor started me on progesterone. I can't lie, I POAS on Sunday just to see the line from the Ovidrel (sad, I know, I'm a compulsive POAS-er).

Fingers crossed for a successful cycle. Good luck to all of you as well!

SAIF/PAIF absolutely ALWAYS welcome to respond!

Re: Re-intro - again... (5.5 years, 4 doctors, we're trying again!)

• Options

I also POAS after Ovidrel to see the two linesEmbarrassed

Wish you luck on your cycle!

TTC since 9/10 consult 1/12 All testing came back fine Diagnosed with Unexplained infertility -3 medicated IUI's All BFN IVF - ER 11/14 24R, 15M, 13F ET 11/19, BETA 11/28 BFFN --Next step FET in Jan ET scheduled for 1/24. Beta #1 350 Beta #2 735. U/S Hell. miscarriage D&C at 9weeks. FET #2 ET 5/28 cancelled FET# 2.5 6/26 ET Beta 7/5 302 7/7 Beta #2 632 Everyone welcome

image image
     imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome back and good luck!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"