Trouble TTC
Options

First Response Fertility Test

What a crappy piece of crap.  CD3 and not FMU but still a long hold and I only get one line.  I'm infertile!  This is so dumb because I've had my FSH tested like 5 times and it's always been normal.  They shouldn't sell these stupid tests.  I only took one because it came with my FR hpts.

Anyway, just in case you were curious, these tests are dumb.

Re: First Response Fertility Test

• Options
    Good to know. This isn't the first time I've read somebody saying that. I wonder how many people those tests have wrongfully freaked out.
    imageimage After 2 years of trying with PCOS, 7 rounds of Clomid/Femara, and 2 early miscarriages, we finally found success. :) Due on April 24, 2013! Beta 1 (16 dpo): 477, Beta 2 (19 dpo): 1568, Beta 3 (21 dpo): 3560 Aug 24 - 5w ultrasound - 1 8mm gestational sac Aug 31 - 6w ultrasound - 1 empty 15 mm gestational sac - possible blighted ovum - Beta 41,716 Sept 7 - 7w ultrasound - 2 sacs, heart beats, and fetal poles - TWINS!! Baby A measuring 6w4d, Baby B measuring 6w6d BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, they are worthless. I only used mine because it came free in the box, too. 

I got one too because it came in the box of HPTs but from what I read on the instructions, if you've done a medicated cycle within the past few months, it won't work or at least that what I got from it.

They are useless pieces of crap and they shouldn't even be able to sell them. They're going to sell them and then people are going to be running to their doc after 1 month. Its absurd!

TTC #1 since 6/2010
    8 IUIs - 3 Cancelled cycles - 1 Ectopic Pregnancy with Left tube removal = A broken heart
    IVF #1 : Fall 2012
    15R - 13M - 13F w/ICSI - Transferred 2 day 5 blasts = BFP!!!
    8 Frosties!
    Beta #1: 135, Beta #2: 312, Beta #3: 996
    10/21: Saw one beautiful flickering heartbeat! EDD: 6/12/13
    ?S/PAIFW?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"