Multiples
Options

XP: Update and PIP

Tomorrow marks 4 weeks since my girls were born.  They have been doing really well in the NICU.  A week ago they were moved out of the isolettes and into cribs and yesterday we started to give a little food from a bottle although they still have the gavage (feeding tube) in.  They have been weening off of CPAP slowly.  But they are up to 18 hours total each day.  They are gaining weight steadily.  K.ea.la A.me.lie is now 4lbs and R.ey.na Ka.i is 4lbs 9oz.  My dream is to have them home by Mother's day but I am not sure that will happen.  But one can wish.  

So now I would love to introduce my angels:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Update and PIP

• Options
    They are so precious!  I hated the CPAP but at least your girls get some cute stylish hats with bows on them.  Wish them continued good progress towards going home! 
  • Options
    Here's hoping they continue to improve quickly! You never know how it will go. The NICU moves at a snail's pace forever, and then suddenly things happen lightning fast. I'll send lots of good vibes your way. Big Smile Great pics!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So cute!! Thoughts & prayers for continued progress & I hope your wish comes true.
  • Options
    They are beautiful!  Being a NICU mom is tough, I'm glad they're doing so well!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options
    Such beautiful girls! So glad they are doing good. I hope they are home soon!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    They are absolutely beautiful!  Congratulations!  As someone else stated, being a NICU mom is really tough.  I shed many tears especially at first, because I wasn't even allowed to hold them or anything for a few days.  Sending growing thoughts to your little ones, so that they can come home by Mother's Day!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They're beautiful! Congratulations!
  • Options

They are beautiful, I hope you get your Mother's Day wish!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    They are precious! Congratulations! I hope you get your mother's day wish and I'm glad to hear they're doing well.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

The are beautiful. FX that they come home soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"