Success after IF

I cannot catch my breath...ideas? Updated

I kind of feel like I'm drowning. If I breathe normally it's like the air doesn't go where it needs to to satisfy me. I sometimes feel like I have to gasp, and breath really deeply in order to feel like I'm getting sufficient air. I remember being short of breath when I was pregnant w DD, but this feels extreme. Anyone else experience this?

Update...just put on my heart rate monitor and my heart rate was179...no wonder I can't breath it's like I just ran a race. Should I call the dr? I really don't want to! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I cannot catch my breath...ideas? Updated

• With a heart rate of 179 you should definitely call the dr! Hope everything is ok.
  • Please call the doctor if you have not already done so. I experienced shortness of breath as well this week and didn't want to call the doctor, but it turned out I had a clot in my lung. Not saying you have this, but it is always better to be safe than sorry!!!
    10/09 Bravelle/ Ovidrel and IUI- BFP!!! Beta #1- 16dpiui 551 Beta # 2- 18dpiui 1400 Beta #3- 20dpiui 2800 It's a boy! Aiden James William born 7/12/10 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Surprise BFP! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Please call or go into l and d!  Better safe than sorry.   Hope all is well and please update when you can...
    TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagesteveandkim2:
    Please call or go into l and d!  Better safe than sorry.   Hope all is well and please update when you can...

Ditto this!! 

TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just goto the ER or L&D. You don't want to mess with a shortage of oxygen.
    TTC#1 since May 2008 IUI#1 clomid/trigger March. 2009 BFP! TWINS! lost twin around 9 weeks. It's a girl! TTC#2 IUI#1 Dec.2010 clomid/trigger = ectopic IUI#2 Feb.2011 menopur/trigger = BFP! Beta#1 14dpiui 166 Beta#2 16dpiui 438 It's a boy! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Go to the ER.  No messing around with breathing and heart rate when pg.  Could be early signs of pre-e, from what I remember.  Hope it's nothing serious.
  • Call ur doc...praying all is okay
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"