Secondary IF
Options

CD1 - The Last Go-Around

Woohoo! Our last night of our break month was filled with a lot of dancing, a lot of bad food, and a whole lot of booze. Yikes, we are feeling it todayTongue Tied

I am really excited, though! I feel like in 28 days we will have our answer and it feels pretty good. Of course, there's a bit of sadness. But, mostly excitement. Last night proved that our life can be full of life, family, friends, and so much fun. I am so in love with DH and we have the rest of our lives to laugh together. That means more than anything.

Of course, I will always be sad for DD. But, it just means that we'll have to put extra effort into spending time with her and making sure she has plenty of friends and family surrounding her. So excited for what's next!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view

Re: CD1 - The Last Go-Around

• Options
    I am sincerely hoping that this last cycle of treatment has a happy ending for you and your family.  I also know that no matter what you are preparing yourself to move forward.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    your positivity is inspiring!!! lots of luck in your final cycle, linz!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Best of luck! I hope it works for you. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh girl, I am on your side!!  Love your spirit, love your statement of adoration towards your husband. All the best to you guys - xo
    ttc #2 since 6/09 ** au naturel (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs + IUI (2 rounds) = bfn ** gonal f + ovidrel + IUI (7 rounds) = bfn ** IVF w/ICSI+PGD - all embryos arrested 4/28/12 GAME OVER ** image >
  • Options
    You know what, I think that is a great start to a successful cycle!  Good luck to you!
    We lost our beloved daughter Angeline at 30 w 5 d. http://angelinebornangel.blogspot.com/ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    e74e74 member
    Good luck to you.  Your positive thinking is truly an inspiration!  You are in my thoughts!
    DS#1 born 9/23/06 
    Twins DS#2 and 3 born at 31 weeks, 3 days due to a short cervix on 8/2/13.
  • Options
    I also love the positive thinking! Glad y'all had a great weekend and GL this cycle!!
  • Options
    Lil, I hope that this last cycle works for you!  Of course, I know that you will be okay if it doesn't because you are so positive and able to see the bright side of everything.  And who knows, just because this is your last cycle with treatment doesn't always mean that, if it doesn't work, you won't end up pregnant on some other non-medicated cycle later on.  I am proof of that.  I will be crossing everything I can for you and hoping that your DD will get a sibling!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JMayJMay member
    I learned long ago that "family" is often made up of a group of people who are there for one another - not necessarily those who share a bloodline.  You DD will be fine, and she'll have a full and rich life by following your example!  I'm glad you had cuh as awesome kickoff to this cycle and of course, I'm holding tight for a great answer!!!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

Best of luck!!  Your positive spirit give me hope and brings me out of my funk!

I have been thinking a lot lately about DD being a only and definitely agree I need to put extra effort into making sure she has plenty of friends and family aorund her!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lots of good wishes your way! I hope this month goes smoothly and that it ends with a positive test! Regardless, it sounds like you've got a great perspective.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"