Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Recommend your sippy cup..

what are the best to put LO's milk in? LO will be a year old next week- the sippy cups she uses tend to leak, ect. Looking to find a great sippy cup that I can start giving her whole milk in.

Re: Recommend your sippy cup..

• Options
    I feel like we've tried every sippy cup in the book. The only one LO really likes are the take & toss. I haven't had any leaking problems with them. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We like the Tommee Tippee ones, LO doesn't drink milk yet but drinks water from them and they dont leak.
    BKP__Levi's One Year_0032_CDBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is exclusively BF (never had a bottle) and when he had horrible constipation issues after starting solids, my doctor recommended trying Miralax mixed into water or juice. Sounds easy enough?? Yeah, except the boy had no idea how to drink out of anything other than a boob! I loved Take and Toss with my daughter, but now I probably have $100 of wasted sippy cups in my cabinet. I finally found a Dr. Brown's cup for 4 months+ (he was 8 months) that he liked enough to sip out of. It wasn't enough for a full dose of medicine (I ended up stirring it into his food) but it's the only thing he'll even give a second look at.
  • Options

imageMLF135:
    We like the Tommee Tippee ones, LO doesn't drink milk yet but drinks water from them and they dont leak.

This. We've never had a leak!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We use the Tommy Tippee ones, too. Never had a leak, and D loves them. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"