Preemies
Options

New Here

Hello Ladies! I am fairly new to "The Bump" & wanted to introduce myself to all the boards that I might be lurking/joining...my DD who is now 22mo was born preemie @32w6d. Although I don't currently have a preemie I am hoping I can share my story/experiences with some of you & help you through this stressful time.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: New Here

• Options
    Hi and welcome! 
    Julia ~ six miscarriages ~ our sweet miracle baby, Jack, due 5/3/12, was born at 29w1d on February 17, 2012, weighing 2 pounds 8 ounces Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Hello and welcome! You'll find a wide variety of moms on here - those who are new to preemieland and others, like yourself, who are veterans.

If you have a birth story you'd like to share we can include it on our blog (many of us built and maintain an informational/personal blog) - just check the link in my siggy for more information.

You should post a then and now photo :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageurbanflowerpot:

Hello and welcome! You'll find a wide variety of moms on here - those who are new to preemieland and others, like yourself, who are veterans.

If you have a birth story you'd like to share we can include it on our blog (many of us built and maintain an informational/personal blog) - just check the link in my siggy for more information.

You should post a then and now photo :)

I don't know much about blogs...would I post to your blog? Or are you suggesting I create a blog of my own?
    Same question with the pic- want me to post it on here? or in my profile info??

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"