Toddlers: 24 Months+

Take and toss straw cups

Are they spill proof or do they leak?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Take and toss straw cups

• For the most part they are fine.  Depends on how rowdy your child is. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We quit giving them to her because she was pulling the straw out and pouring the liquid on the table.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • They are pretty good even when dropped.

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• They aren't leak PROOF, but they are pretty good at keeping the liquid contained when dropped or knocked over. One warning though, be sure the straw is not in the lid when you put it on the cup. The air that's in the cup will force the liquid out through the straw causing you and the floor to become covered in milk/water/juice.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • unless they take the straw out, they work pretty good. Like PP mentioned, put the lid on first THEN put the straw in. Bah, you'll see ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSmores730:
    unless they take the straw out, they work pretty good. Like PP mentioned, put the lid on first THEN put the straw in. Bah, you'll see ;)

Yep, learned this lesson myself! lol

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    "Lilypie">image"Lilypie">
  • they're not spill proof but they keep the liquids in better than her straw sippy cups.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"