Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Joining with a heavy heart

I'm so bummed to be posting here. But I wanted to introduce myself, I have 2 older bio children & 1 adopted 3yo that my DH and I would love to have a sibling for, my DH hasnt experienced the birth of a baby and so I really want this for him, were both 37 and we have been ttc since 3/11.  We did have short lived success last Sept, but lost the baby in Nov. This time we had our bfp on 3/11, I would have been due 11/21, but unfortunately just found out today that our little pumpkin pie stopped growing at 8w6d. This being my second loss in 5m has me in shock, I never would have guessed this would happen to me, being that I've had children before, I now know that has nothing to do with it. Ive chosen to take cytotec vaginally to help speed things along vs a d&c, and naturally my anxiety is through the roof because I know whats coming, not fun. Well, just like I have found support on other boards and groups(I'm going to miss those Nov bumpies :() I have no doubts I'll find the same here, so I TIA. Have a nice weekend ladies
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Joining with a heavy heart

• So sorry for your losses. I hope for you, quick healing emotionally and physically. ((hugs))
  • I'm sorry for your loss.  Hugs. 

TTC 10/11. IUI 2/12. BFP 3/8/12. 4/26/12 missed mc. RE consult 5/17/12. IVF #1 ER 7/13/12 53R, 41M ICSIed, 32F, 8 5d, 6 6d blasts - all PGD/frozen. PGD results 1 normal M and 1 normal F, 1 maybe M. FET 9/6, transferred 1 F embie. Beta 9/15 BFN. FET#2 planned for 11/2012 put off until 2013. Surprise BFP 11/21/12!! My son was born on 7/24/13!

FET 4/28/2015 - Transferred 1 M embie. 5/6/15 BFP!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• I'm very sorry. :(
    imageimage After 2 years of trying with PCOS, 7 rounds of Clomid/Femara, and 2 early miscarriages, we finally found success. :) Due on April 24, 2013! Beta 1 (16 dpo): 477, Beta 2 (19 dpo): 1568, Beta 3 (21 dpo): 3560 Aug 24 - 5w ultrasound - 1 8mm gestational sac Aug 31 - 6w ultrasound - 1 empty 15 mm gestational sac - possible blighted ovum - Beta 41,716 Sept 7 - 7w ultrasound - 2 sacs, heart beats, and fetal poles - TWINS!! Baby A measuring 6w4d, Baby B measuring 6w6d BabyFruit Ticker
  • Tiffany I am sorry to see you here. I miss the Nov group too. We will get through this together. Best wishes.

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks Tisha! Best wishes to you too :-)

• jobiannjobiann member
    I'm so sorry you are joining us on here. It is so hard to know that others are progressing just fine in their pregnancies and you are well, done. Big hugs to you, we are here if you need to talk, vent, ask for advice, anything!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Thank you so much to all of you brave women, glad I have a place to go when needed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"