June 2011 Moms
Options

Leap frog activity table

Do any of you ladies have it?  I was thinking about gettning it as a present for LO for his birthday.  Does your LO love it?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Leap frog activity table

• Options
    Yes O cannot get enough of it. She plays with it on and off all day long everyday.
  • Options
    LO likes his. I actually seen one at the goodwill a few days ago for $2.50. If he didn't already have one I would have bought it for sure!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejanbc06:
    LO likes his. I actually seen one at the goodwill a few days ago for $2.50. If he didn't already have one I would have bought it for sure!

I have never had luck at Good will but I am trying to decided if I should buy new or get it from CL.

• Options

The boys love it...they have had it since about 6 months...even the big kids play with it from time to time.  I bought ours used for 10$.

• Options
    Yes!! M got this for Christmas from his grandparents and he's loved it from the first moment. Now that he can stand up at it, it's even better! He never gets bored with it.
  • Options
    We have it and Callie loves it. I actually bring it with us when we go away for the weekend to visit my family!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    We were given as a hand me down but it didnt come with the legs.  Now that he is standing I wish we had legs but he loves it just the same!  I think its a great toy!
  • Options
    The little boy I nanny for has it and DS loves it when he's over there! I think DS might be getting one for his birthday.
  • Options

Yep, LO loves his. He's had it for 3-4 months and is still not sick of it. His newest thing is crawling underneath it, but he also uses it to stand and play, and cruise on.

ETA: Saw you were wondering if you should buy it new. I got mine as a hand-me down, used for years from my friend, and it's in good shape. I'd say get it from CL if you can find a good deal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Lexi loves hers! She will stand at it and dance forever. We got it at one of the consignment sales for $15. They're all over craigslist for $20 or less, I definitely think it would be easy enough to wipe down that used is the way to go. 
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I got it for Stella for Christmas...she especially lives if now that she can pull herself up on it.
  • Options
    6240662406 member
    We got it second hand from my SIL and LO goes through phases with it.  She loved it when she was learning to stand would bop to the music and would stand there for 15-20 minutes at a time.  It's in our living room all the time, but lately she enjoys playing with everything but her toys.
    BFP #1: 9/26/10 DD: 5/2011
    BFP #2: 7/23/14 - MC: 8/28/14
    BFP #3: 2/22/15 - MC: 3/3/15
    BFP #4: 5/20/15 - Stick baby stick!!!
  • Options
    We have this one, and it is DD's favorite toy by far...and has been since about 6 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    He's loved it since about 7 months. He's a little bored of it now, though.
    Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"