Success after IF
Options

I need a few toy suggestions

So, I don't buy T a ton of toys (her brothers provide a lot of entertainment as do things like water bottles).  But, she's nearly nine months, and I feel like we need a few things.  Any suggestions on what your must have toy was at this age?  Few things to note...we live in a small house; I'm not a fan of big, obnoxious, plastic objects; she is sitting on her own, and can even stand a bit, but she's not crawling yet.

Thanks, gals. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need a few toy suggestions

• Options
    At that age, anything and everything Fisher Price Laugh N Learn was a huge hit. No matter what it was, she loved it.
  • Options

Around that age I bought M a set of wooden blocks and she loves them.  I stack them up and she knocks them down.  She bangs two of them together and that provides tons of entertainment.

And books...she loves books!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know its sorta big and plastic...but DS loves his Fisher Price Laugh and Learn house.  He still loves it at 15 months.  FWIW, its somewhat flat and can be pushed against a wall when not in use.  
  • Options
    Leap Frog picnic basket, toy remote control, toy cell phone, fisher price shapes cookie jar 
  • Options
    stacking rings and nesting cups
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"