TTC after 35
Options

Points to MH today...

MH has really been bringing his A game.

I was going to call the clinic to find out a time for him to drop off his swimmers for their test, but he insisted it was his "job" to do it. He's taking it all very seriously-- he called the VA without me having to remind him to follow up about getting it paid for by them, he's taking responsibility for making arrangements with the clinic, and he's even taking his number of days of abstaining before donating the sample very seriously (he's planning and counting because of the weekend-- this is huge for him). 

It's a bittersweet situation, really-- if this is how proactive he is about an SA, then I know he'll be a great partner for the pregnancy and he'll be a great dad. If none of this work, it will all be for naught and wasted.   Indifferent 

But I can't think like that. That leads to a very dark place. 

So instead, I'm going to think of this as a hubby-test-- like when we adopted a dog before we got married to prove that we would work well together and that he could care for another creature.

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
        -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
<br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

Re: Points to MH today...

• Options
    Sounds like a great hubby!  I was surprised by mine as well for the SA he did last week.  I did make the appt. but when I told him he didn't give me any resistence and went on his own.  And he made sure to abstain the right number of days too :).  I think he realizes I am on the edge of sanity with this whole thing and not to piss me off lol.  Men have it easy at least in the medical part of this and its nice when they realize it and do their part.  Good luck with your resuls.
    TTC since Dec. 2010. Me: 37, DH: 38...unexplained RPL
    BFP #1 - missed m/c 4.18.11 found @8w3d, d&c @13w 
    BFP #2 blighted ovum found 8.2011 @8w, misoprostol
    BFP#3 - missed m/c 6.11.12 @ 9w3d, d&c revealed extra chromosome 15
    BFP#4 8.10.12, DD born 4/26/13
  • Options

It does make it a whole lot nicer when the hubsters pull what weight they can.

So how was your DH's SA? How fast did you get the results?

*********************************************************************************************

-- Abraham Lincoln

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was thinking it was last week but actually it was just this past Tuesday.  He said they are supposed to call him and of course he didn't ask how long :).  I'm guessing about a week so hopefully next week we will hear. 
    TTC since Dec. 2010. Me: 37, DH: 38...unexplained RPL
    BFP #1 - missed m/c 4.18.11 found @8w3d, d&c @13w 
    BFP #2 blighted ovum found 8.2011 @8w, misoprostol
    BFP#3 - missed m/c 6.11.12 @ 9w3d, d&c revealed extra chromosome 15
    BFP#4 8.10.12, DD born 4/26/13
  • Options

Booger dee boo!

MH just texted me that the woman at the clinic who runs the lab is not in on Fridays. And he didn't say if that meant nobody else there could make an appointment for him. This is why I kind of wanted to make the appointment! LOL

-- Abraham Lincoln

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"