Food Allergy
Options

Food ideas for 10 month DS - MSPI

I don't know what to make for DS anymore.  I have found some chicken nuggets, bread, and cereals that he can eat.  We are also still doing veggie/fruits.  He is not big on veggies, but I can hide them with fruit in the purees, but this leaves out steamed veggies as a finger food.  We give him pieces of various roasts we do - beef, turkey, etc and pasta.  Do you have any other ideas? Specific brands if you know them off-hand.  We are also egg and oat free.  TIA!
Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014

Re: Food ideas for 10 month DS - MSPI

• Options
    Applegate Farms makes some dairy and soy free products. DD1 loves their breakfast sausage links. Other ideas are avocado, beans, Happy Tots fruit and veggie pouches, Happy Tots puffs, Alexia makes some dairy and soy free stuff (frozen section). DD1 isn't big on veggies, but she loves black beans, butternut squash, and beets. I get sliced, canned beets or pickled beets in a jar. But the pickled ones aren't very healthy. DD1 also loves So Delicious coconut milk yogurt and Amande almond milk yogurt. We also used to give her some Earth's Best jarred food and Gerber jarred food (just check the ingredients).
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

Happy Tots fruit/veg/chia seed packs like PP said. We also do pancakes a lot (dairy/soy free mix made with coconut milk--we just leave out the egg), So Delicious coconut yogurt, tons of cut up fruits/veggies. DS doesn't like beans but we do tons of avocado. Also we found one type of cracker at Trader Joe's that's dairy/soy free that he likes. 

I run out of ideas all the time! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have 13 month old twins - DD is allergic to milk and DS is allergic to soy and peanuts. We keep them on the same diet. DS can tolerate soybean oil (not expeller pressed) and soy lecithin as many people with soy allergy can because the protein is removed. Lots of fruit, veggies...

Whole Foods Bread Crumbs (for meatballs/meatloaf), Ricera Rice Yogurt, Rice Dream ?Ice Cream?, Tofurkey Pizza w/rice cheese, Amy?s Mac N? Rice Cheese, Applegate Farms Chicken Nuggets (only one variety that I know of doesn?t contain soy), Perdue Whole Wheat Chicken Nuggets ( Regular ones have milk), Hint of Salt Ritz (regular ones have natural flavor and DS had a reaction, we don?t know what?s in the natural flavor though), Applegate Farms deli meat,  Enjoy Life products, Whole Foods White Wheat Bread, Whole Foods Brioche Bread, Revolution Foods Jammy Sammies, Plum Organics Rice Milk Little Cremes, Earth?s Best Pop Snax, Horizon Foods Rice Cheese, Daiya Rice Cheese, So Delicious Coconut Milk Yogurt and ?Ice Cream?, and Creamer, Earth Balance Soy Free Butter Spread, Sunbutter

imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks for all the great ideas!!  I have some shopping to do now!
    Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"