September 2012 Moms
Options

funny thing one of my student's said

So, I teach high school and most of my students are curious about baby, but aren't always comfortable asking questions.  Today one of my 9th graders asked me if I knew the gender of the baby and I told him "no, we went about a week ago, but the baby was curled up in a ball and so I don't know if we will find out" and his response "why didn't you just move it?"  I thought the girl who sat behind him was going to die laughing....   Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: funny thing one of my student's said

• Options
    Haha, what did you say?
    Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    From the mouths of babes.... LOL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTheMcCombies:
    Haha, what did you say?

Well the girl behind starting telling him how she feels bad for his wife when he gets married and I just told him "that's not quite how it works"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aww lol one of my elementary kids said "Your FINALLY getting fat!" lol wow... 
    photo photo_zps4ea6bdf2.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    One of my third graders asked me if I was going to have a girl next time since this baby is a boy. She didn't get that I can't choose (not that I'd want to anyway). I love kids' lack of filter/innocence.
    ~ Waiting for our Little Spartan~
    Our Baby Boy is due September 8, 2012
  • Options
    I burned my finger on a glue gun in class (elementary) when I was pg with DD.  After I assured the kids i was okay, one student's eyes got really wide and he said "But Mrs. B, the baby!" I let him know that the baby was pretty far from my finger and was just fine. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"