May 2011 Moms

Ok I'm getting nervous about 1st birthday..

With our first DD we had a teeny tiny party at my parents house. It was more like just my immediate family since DH's were out of the country at that time. This time we have a lot of family here and close friends. We are doing the party here at our house and the guest list is 37 people. 

We've had parties here before but never that many people. I'm worried about how to entertain them. The food will be setup inside but tables and chairs will be setup on the deck outside. The only thing we are doing for entertainment is a pi?ata since I'm trying to keep costs down and there won't be that many kids. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ok I'm getting nervous about 1st birthday..

• Don't be nervous! Everything will be great and if you are going to mess up a party let it be the first one because they won't remember it anyway! lol I have close to 60 people and I'm doing it all from and RV kitchen! Now that is something to be nervous about! lol But like I said they won't remember! =) I'm just doing a pinata, goodie bags and a kid pool with balls in it. We shall see how it goes!
    photo c27c4a76-6351-4ead-85d2-b18a046f41d4_zpsf0635b7f.jpg
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Same here!  We had a party with DS, but it was 20 people max!  As of now I have a confirmed 25 with the RSVP date not until May 10 (still waiting to here from 20).  We are not doing anything particular, but I am praying it will be nice out so we can set up games of bags and our house won't be too crowded.  We are also having a lot of booze and that usually creates a good time in my social circle ;)  Good luck and I am sure it will be great.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ooo good idea. I was forgetting about the liquor.
  • No need to worry.  My experience has been that if I provide a location and food, people will talk and have a good time.  Planned activities are a bonus :)  Relax and have fun and so will your guests!
  • gorgeous siggy pic! it will be fine.. she's adorable and all eyes will be on her and other children present.  we are doing just a pinata and run around our yard and if it is warm enough pool. it probably will not be warm enough. ;P
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageTinybride08:
    Ooo good idea. I was forgetting about the liquor.

I was going to say as long as there is some booze you will be all set :) LOL

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"