like bath time?

fall asleep in the car?

have hair?

need his/her nails clipped often?

imageimage

Re: Does your baby... (poll!)

• -Not much of a grunter...

-Yes

-No! Well, she doesn't like the wipes 'cause I guess their cold, but the diaper change as a whole she doesn't mind I guess.

-She didn't at first, but now I shower with her and she LOVES it!

-NOOOO! I totally wish she would... Before I had her everyone told me car rides "always" put babies to sleep - HA! She cries the whole time, unless I breastfeed her (Yes, I've figured out how to - no, it isn't comfortable)

- Yup :)

-I haven't cut her nails yet, they just tend to peel and then I'll pull them off the rest of the way... they're kinda long but not so long they need to be cut. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• No grunting. Naps between every feeding unless he is over stimulated or I can not hold him very long. Never cried during a diaper change. Likes bath time, does not like getting out of the warm water. Falls asleep in the car. He has tons of hair that is over 2 inches long already! I clipped his nails once so far.
  • Loading the player...
  • grunt in his/her sleep? all.the.time.  keeps me awake!

nap between every feeding? usually-though today, not so much.

like getting his/her diaper changed? nope-he HATES having his clothes taken off.

like bath time? he hates getting in and getting out (see above) but he's okay when he's in the water and warm.

fall asleep in the car? almost every time.

have hair? yes-not long but a perfect little head of hair.

need his/her nails clipped often? ive clipped them three times in four weeks.  they won't stop growing and he has done some serious scratching damage with them!

imageimage
  • imageCasperdy:

grunt in his/her sleep? Yes! He is a very loud sleeper.

nap between every feeding? no way. He hardly sleeps during the day but makes up for it with 5-6 hour stretches at night.

like getting his/her diaper changed? as long as I use warm wipes, then he is usually ok with it.

like bath time? Loves bath time as long as hes submerged in warm water. He hated sponge baths when he still had the cord stump, though. Hes a water baby for sure :)

fall asleep in the car? H3LL no. The carseat is the devil. He screams and screams.

have hair? Yep, and it is already curlyish. His daddy has ringlet curls and I have wavy hair, so he is definitely gonna be a curly toehead.

need his/her nails clipped often? Yes, but I don't clip. I bite/peel them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • grunt in his/her sleep? Only when she tries to escape the swaddle, and yes she does this while she sleeps.

nap between every feeding? Yep!

like getting his/her diaper changed? She loves it!  She either smiles at me, or she smiles at the little bumblebee decal on the wall beside the change table.  It is the cutest thing ever.

like bath time? She loves that too!  She just doesn't like being taken out and screams until she has clothes on.

fall asleep in the car? Yes, and we had a feeling she would love the car when she was in the womb because she kicked every time we went somewhere.

have hair? Yes she has a lot of hair at the back.  Unfortunately she may have inherited my thin hairline at the front because she has hardly any hair there.  Guess we'll see

need his/her nails clipped often? I have to clip them every week.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • grunt in his/her sleep? Not really. She does occasionally make this kind of whiney, moaning sound.

nap between every feeding? No

like getting his/her diaper changed? She likes getting her diaper off. Putting a new one back on is sometimes a struggle lol.

like bath time? LOVES!

fall asleep in the car? Sometimes

have hair? A full head

need his/her nails clipped often? I haven't had to clip them once yet. They could use a filing, though.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• grunt in his/her sleep? Sometimes. He's not always consistent.

nap between every feeding? Not every feeding, usually just the ones in the middle of the day and the second to last feeding of the night before bed.

like getting his/her diaper changed? He loves it after the diaper is already changed. 9 times out of 10 I'll get a smile from him after I'm done.

like bath time? Hates it.

fall asleep in the car? Yes

have hair? Yep. My niece and nephew and my two sisters were all born bald. I have a baby and his head is covered in hair.

need his/her nails clipped often? I just did it for the first time last night.

• grunt in his/her sleep? Yup.

nap between every feeding? Almost. She usually has 2-3 a day that she stays awake and alert inbetween.

like getting his/her diaper changed? No way.

like bath time? She's getting more used to it now that I take baths with her.

fall asleep in the car? The only sure way to get her to sleep.

have hair? Yes :)

need his/her nails clipped often? Yes, but we file. Her ped said not to clip yet. I chew them though.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • grunt in his/her sleep?  Yep, so we moved her to the nursery when she was 1 month old.nap between every feeding?  Pretty much, unless she is cranky and refuses to sleep.like getting his/her diaper changed?  Yes - she HATES a wet diaper.like bath time?  Sometimes yes and sometimes no.  She likes real baths better than the sponge baths.fall asleep in the car?  Yes, really anytime she is in her carseat.have hair?  A ton!  Everyone comments on it.need his/her nails clipped often?  We haven't done this yet.  We just file them.  I am afraid to try to clip them!  DH says he will do it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yes to all of the above! The only exception is when he's hungry then he despises diaper changes and just wants his bottle.
    Mom to DD#1 December '06, DD#2 Feb '09 and DS March '12
  • grunt in his/her sleep?-- yes

nap between every feeding?-- most of the time, yes

like getting his/her diaper changed?-- not a fan but getting much better

like bath time?-- getting better now that she takes a real bath not a sponge bath. Likes to sit in the water.

fall asleep in the car?-- always

have hair?-- yup

need his/her nails clipped often?-- oh my goodness, yes. Drives me nuts.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• grunt in his/her sleep?  omgsh yes & it keeps me awake! he squeals too

nap between every feeding? for the most part. some days (like today) he likes to stay awake

like getting his/her diaper changed? not so much....

like bath time? we're getting there

fall asleep in the car? if it's a long car ride. sometimes he just sits and looks around.

have hair? not really

need his/her nails clipped often? so-so but i hate doing it....good thing grandma lives close by :) 

• grunt in his/her sleep? only as he's falling asleep or waking up

nap between every feeding? not every feeding

like getting his/her diaper changed? no, but some changes are better than others

like bath time? yes, I've learned some tricks

fall asleep in the car? about 75% of the time. Such a blessing because our DD HATED the car and screamed bloody murder 75% of the time until she was like 6 months old

have hair? Yes, all over but mostly around the sides. It's red, so he looks like a balding old Irishman. :P

need his/her nails clipped often? Yes, but I'm bad about doing it because he fights it and I've already hurt him once. :(   Good news for us though, is that he's not one to claw his own face, so it's not super imperative to keep them trimmed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • grunt in his/her sleep? yes!

nap between every feeding? most

like getting his/her diaper changed? hates it!

like bath time? loves it!

fall asleep in the car? always

have hair? lots

need his/her nails clipped often? yep!

image image image Michael Madison III born on 3/29/12 at 7:40am. 7 lb., 13 oz, 20.5 inches. Emergency C-section due to umbilical cord prolapse.
  • Yes to ALL!
  • grunt in his/her sleep? Yep! Sometimes it makes me laugh b/c it's sooo loud and kind of dramatic. nap between every feeding? Nope. She hardly sleeps during the day at all. I wish she would... like getting his/her diaper changed? Yep. Especially on the changing table. like bath time? She's dubious about it, but usually doesn't cry. She does cry after the bath when I'm drying and dressing though. fall asleep in the car? No! The carseat is the devil incarnate, according to the baby. have hair? Yep! A full head. :) need his/her nails clipped often? Yes--about once a week. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    I used to be "Chasingthedog" but it would never let me update my profile.
    The Sheepdog | My sorry looking chart
  • imageCasperdy:

grunt in his/her sleep? yes - actually all of them did/do :o)  DD2 is definitely the loudest though

nap between every feeding? yes - even if its just a short one

like getting his/her diaper changed? um, no. you'd think I was trying to smother them or something.  :-/

like bath time? love. they fuss and carry on before and after, but love bath time and have since their first bath. 

fall asleep in the car? more often than not - especially if listening to Elvis while driving over a bumpy road

have hair?  a little bit and C has more hair than J

need his/her nails clipped often? yes!  I feel like I'm cutting them every other day...

• grunt in his/her sleep? yes, SO SO much!

nap between every feeding? not every feeding, but at least 2 or 3

like getting his/her diaper changed? doesn't "like it" but doesn't hate it as much as when she was 1st born

like bath time? Yes! :)

fall asleep in the car? yes, almost every time

have hair? lots!

need his/her nails clipped often? yes, but we file them

BFP#1: 6.21.11 - DD born 3.6.12
    BFP#2: 10.27.13 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP#3: 5.27.14 - EDD 2.6.15 - MMC diagnosed at 8w3d - D&C 7.7.14
    BFP#4: 1.9.15 - EDD 9.21.15 -  Praying for a sticky bean!

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageCasperdy:

grunt in his/her sleep? Yes but only when she's first falling asleep

nap between every feeding? She used to, but not anymore. Now she falls asleep after about every other feeding.

like getting his/her diaper changed? She doesn't seem to mind it, but doesn't seem to like it either.

like bath time? LOVES bathtime!

fall asleep in the car? Not unless she was asleep before we put her in the carseat, otherwise she normally hates the carseat and will cry until we get her out :(.

have hair? Lots of hair!! Didn't get that from me, I was bald until I was a year and a half.

need his/her nails clipped often? Yes, they grow so fast.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • grunt in his/her sleep? YES

nap between every feeding? YES

like getting his/her diaper changed? Depends on his mood before the diaper change starts.

like bath time? YES

fall asleep in the car? YES

have hair? YES

need his/her nails clipped often? NO, I haven't had to clip his at all yet.

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"