Two Under 2

Not 2U2 Yet, but freaking out

So DS was born in December. Because of some of my health conditions I am unable to take hormonal birth control or use an IUD. We have basically been using the "pull and pray" method or condoms. I know neither are really ideal. For some reason this month I have been thinking I am pregnant again. Like I said, DS is only 4.5 months. The past three days I have taken HPTs and within the 10 minute window nothing shows up, but after a couple of hours I get a line. I know they say don't read the test after 10 minutes, and the first two tests the line was grey so I thought it was just evap. Today, however, the line that showed up later was pink also. I'm sort of freaking out right now. I am not sure I can wait until tomorrow AM to test again. Ladies, please offer me some encouragement. I have attached a pic of the test today.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Not 2U2 Yet, but freaking out

• It looks like that is a dollar store brand of test. They are not as sensitive. If you can pick up a faint line with that, a free should be able to pick up hcg anytime of day (assuming you're not chugging a gallon of water every hour). 

So, I'd got to the store and pick up a few frers and a digital.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"