Blended Families
Options

School transfer is done!!

After over a month of backand forth with XH about signing the Stipulation he had agreed to for my daughter to transfer schools in the Fall, I finally got it back.  And signed!!  Met with the 2 School Districts, got the transfer approved and I submitted her completed enrollment paperwork yesterday. 

I feel so much lighter now.  Last night there was so much laughter and excitment in our house.  The girls are excited to go to school together in the Fall, and I'm glad I'll only be driving to 1 school instead of 2.  Also on the bonus side is having no more school activity conflicts!!  That was the most frustrating part.  It's probably just the pregnancy hormones, but when K looked and R and said, "I can't wait to tell everyone my sister is coming" I got teary-eyed. I'm so blessed to have these amazing kids  Smile 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Re: School transfer is done!!

• Options
    yay! glad it all worked out for the girls! :)

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks ladies, me too!  They're really excited about it, as are me and my husband.  Despite all the craziness that has gone on, those 2 little girls love each other and hopefully going to school together will help keep them contected even when K isn't with us.

Plus, the idea of being super preggo come Fall and only driving to one school now makes me so happy and relieved!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah!!! So happy for y'all. How far alOng are you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekarleegirl:
    Yeah!!! So happy for y'all. How far alOng are you?

I'm only 6 weeks, so it's still really early  Big Smile

• Options
    Congrats on all accounts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"