Late Term and Child Loss
Options

This drives me crazy (rainbow pregnancy related)

I'm on another forum as well, for preeclampsia mothers, and there are lots of women on there who have lost a baby due to the disease, but then there are those whose babies were lucky and are doing well.  The posts that these women make whining about stupid sh*t like "what do you do if I have to go on bedrest?? I have other children!"  I seriously want to write back "b*tch, if going on bedrest and taking care of my healthy son was my only concern I'd be the happiest woman in the world."  They also say stupid things like about how they don't know if they can do what their doctor says... to which I want to say "You do realize that LOTS of babies die because of preeclampsia right??? Just because your last one didn't doesn't mean you can be an idiot!"

Sorry.... I just needed to vent.  The forum has a lot of good info, and like I said other loss mamas who understand fear of loss combined with fear of pre-e...but women like this just drive me up the wall.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: This drives me crazy (rainbow pregnancy related)

• Options
    I am sorry. Is there a way yoy can politely remind them that many of you lost babies due to this and that some of thier comments are hurtful? 
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Petunia-  I so agree with you, that is one of the reasons I find it really hard to be on that forum.  I like how nice everyone is, usually, but the whining gets to me and the people who got to keep their babies just don't seem to get it at all.  I am sorry this is frustrating you today.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ((hugs)) I'm not pregnant with my rainbow baby yet but I understand because I hate hearing people whine about taking care of newborns...
    My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.
  • Options
    Well, I've never had pre-e. BUT I will say that if I had to go on bedrest in any pregnancy I would gladly do it if it increased my odds of having a healthy baby. And I DO have a 2 year old, and yes it would be very, very challenging. But we would figure it out, and would do whatever we needed to do to make it work. Those whiny women would piss me off too.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    pb127pb127 member

Pisses me off too!! I get so upset seeing that other moms got to take their LOs home and I didn't for the same condition. And then to COMPLAIN about bedrest in subsequent pregnancies to prevent this condition??  Boils my blood!!  I deserved to take my DS home too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    I hate that any of us have to deal with this.  I always say that I'm envious and also pity people's ignorance.  I would think prior pre-E moms would have a bit better of a perspective but apparently I'm wrong.  I think we all just have a different perspective on life that sadly others don't but we wish they did.  Stay strong.  Wishing you nothing but the best with your rainbow.  {{HUGS}}

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"