Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

fine hair problems

DD has very fine hair and every morning when she wakes up it is sticking straight up. The problem I run into is when I go to brush it down it is always tangled and she screams. I have some tangle spray I use every morning before brushing (and she still screams) and I even put a little dab of conditioner in her hair when I wash it.

Any tips/tricks/products that make your child's fine hair more manageable and less tangled in the am?

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: fine hair problems

• Options
    DD has a ton of curly hair that looks like a birds nest when she wakes up in the morning.  I just use a medium-soft bristled brush and detangler spray and I have no problem getting the knots out.
  • Options
    DD has super fine hair and it always looks crazy in the morning.  I have a "detangling comb" that has thick, wide spaced teeth.  I use this with detangling spray both in the morning and after washing. It works without complaints (and DD is not one to suffer in silence if it hurt at all)!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"