Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Toddler Activity Ideas

Hi, all!  We're babysitting our nephews (2 and 3 1/2) for a few hours this afternoon, and was wondering if anyone has any low-material, high-fun activity/game ideas.  We can definitely run out and pick up things like sidewalk chalk, but we also have regular household items like paper plates, ribbons, aluminum foil, etc.  The only things I've come up with so far are paper plate masks and taking the dog for a walk.  My husband wants them to wash his car.  ;-)  Was hoping one of y'all would have some suggestions for fun things to do that don't require a ton of unusual materials.  TIA!

My pregnancy blog: Great Texpectations BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Toddler Activity Ideas

• Options
    My 25 month old loves sidewalk chalk and bubbles!! She also loves to draw with a pencil on regular paper like she sees us do. Fisherprice has some cool printable coloring pages and online learning games.
  • Options
    Get watercolors and make paper plate masks.  My DD will paint for hours if I let her.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DD LOVES helping DH wash the car so don't put that past you.  Big Smile  You can take a walk and give them each a paper bag to collect their treasures.

Oops, I guess I'm a bit too late on this!  I guess that's what happens when I work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"