Blended Families
Options

And a win

A friend of mine has a daughter the same age as SD, just a little bigger.  So she sent me 3 big bags of clothes. 

I don't have room for them all so I am sending 5 pairs of pants, 11 pairs of shorts, 9 tops, a bathing suit, a dress and 2 skirts to BM for SD this summer.  I texted her to ask if she needed clothes for SD or if I should consign some of them and she was thrilled.  She said she's been panicking about how she's going to put summer clothes on SD since she's outgrown pretty much everything from last year.

Love it when things come together, and everybody wins.

Mama of 2: one who grew in my womb, both who grow in my heart.

Re: And a win

• Options
    Nice! I wish we got hand-me-downs from someone! I just hit up garage sales as much as possible!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WahooWahoo member
    I wish thenest had a "like" button!
    image "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is awesome!  Hand-me-downs save my life every year.  Not just for the kiddos but for me too.  I would say 75 to 80% of my work clothes were given too me.  It is really helpful on keeping clothing costs down.  I never understood people who buy new clothes, leave them in their closet with the tags still on, then give them away after a year of never wearing them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"