Attachment Parenting

carrier/wraps

Hi, please recommend your favorite carriers for newborns and beyond. I am due in 2 weeks and someone bought me the bjorn.... however, I keep reading it is bad for the hips etc. so I am thinking of returning it and getting something else. Please recommend... also if its not too tough to wrap properly that is a huge plus for me as I have been known to be marginally spatially challenged, lol. Thanks so much

Re: carrier/wraps

• I like (and my little guy liked) both the Moby and a ring sling. Both are relatively easy to use. The Moby seems more difficult than it really is and if you use a ring sling the videos on YouTube are very helpful, the instructions that come with some of them are not as helpful. 
  • I loved my Moby but it does have a little bit of a learning curve. For this baby I'm going with a Babyhawk Mei Tai. Costs more but is more user friendly I think =) Definetely return the bjorn.
    DD1 October 2008
    DD2 October 2010
    DS September 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Does anyone have recommendations for Twin Wearing?  I have heard a ring sling or Moby and an Ergo on the back...just looking for other suggestions.  I have also seen the Moby used to hold both twins when they are very little.
  • I logged on to ask this same question.  I used the Moby with my first but found it to be too cumbersome and too hot.  The fabric is really thick and because my son is expected in August, I don't think we'll be going the Moby route. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"