May 2011 Moms
Options

Just for kicks!

My DD was due in mid July but was delivered early due to pre-e..

Just curious what other LOs' weight and height were at this stage! She's 18lbs 5 ounces and 29 inches!

Thanks ladies :)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Just for kicks!

• Options
    At 9m10d he was 20.6lbs and 28". 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    At 9 months, she was 19lbs 8oz and 28in long.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think she will always be 'small ' but we're getting asked if she's 4 or 5 months and she's almost a year! I'm curious to see where she's at on her 1 year appt.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

This is always happening to us - people are like wow she's small for 11 months or how old is she 6 months.  Why yes she is because 6mth old babies can say bye bye.

@ 9 months she was 18lbs and I think 26in.  She is in the lower percentile for height.  She is currently about 20lbs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD is small - she's 11.5 months old, weighs 17.9 lbs and is a little over 28 inches long.  She was four weeks early though, and has been growing fast enough.  She just hasn't tried to catch up yet :)  We had a party last weekend and there was a 10 week old who was 14 pounds!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    my son was 19lbs 11oz today when I took him to the dr.  We have his 1 yr appointment next week so I guess he won't be far off of this... he's been in the 10th percentile or lower for ever!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemullenem:

just some people have no concept of what certain aged babies look like.  

this. i've had people on numerous occasions think DD is 2. TWO! And this was maybe when she was 9 or 10 months? she does have a lot of hair, so i'm guessing that's why people think she's older, but she's actually on the smaller side. weird. 

I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• Options
    imagemullenem:

just some people have no concept of what certain aged babies look like.  

this. i've had people on numerous occasions think DD is 2. TWO! And this was maybe when she was 9 or 10 months? she does have a lot of hair, so i'm guessing that's why people think she's older, but she's actually on the smaller side. weird. 

I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"