January 2012 Moms

The Chew!

The Chew is my absolute favorite daytime TV show! I love cooking, and I think those guys are so funny. My husband often comes home for lunch and if the TV isn't on he says "we are missing The Chew!" So check it out if you haven't watched it :)  It often influences what we have for dinner. It is on ABC at 12CT 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: The Chew!

• I love that show as well, but I sometimes find Carla to be slightly annoying with her goofy antics. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kms34kms34 member
    I love it too!  I miss it now that I'm back at work.  I found Carla (and Daphne sometimes) to be super annoying in the beginning but I really like them all now. 
    * DS1...allergic to dairy, peanuts, eggs and turkey *
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

love is for every her, love is for every him, love is for everyone
  • Loading the player...
  • The Chew was my favorite show to watch when I was on leave. Unfortunately I don't get to watch it anymore since I am at work.
  • I love The Chew as well! I usually watch The Chew and The Revolution that comes on after. I also really like the Ellen Show-put you in a good mood :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerVisit my Etsy shop for adorable baby bows: Rachelle's Baby Boutique
  • I wish I could like that show. I love cooking, too, and I <3 Michael Symon and Clinton Kelly...but Mario Batali bugs me and I can't tolerate that Carla chick. I tried a few times, but couldn't make it the full hour because of those two. 
    DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"