April 2011 Moms

different diapers at night?

DD is still in size 3 diapers and they fit her well.  She wakes up almost every morning with what I call a "pee shirt" lol.  She sleeps on her stomach and the diaper, onesie and her pjs are all wet sometimes more than others.  My question is, do you use different or bigger diapers at night?  Is anyone having a similar issue?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: different diapers at night?

• We use the Pampers Overnight diapers. She wears a size 3 regular diaper but I got size 4 in the overnight ones. I tried to just put her on a regular size 4 diaper at night but we still had the same problem. The overnight diapers are working so far!

keira party Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use Seventh Generation overnights or we put DS in one size bigger at night.
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCTGirl30:

We use a Size 4 at nightime - the Pampers Overnights.

DD is also a stomach sleeper and we've had no leaking issues. So yes, try a size up for overnights.

Exactly this.

TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• We use Luvs size 4 during the day (just finishing up this box before switching to 5's) and pampers overnights or extra protection, whatever they're called size 5 at night. 
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"