Food Allergy
Options

Need suggestions on gluten free dairy free chicken nuggets and bagels

Has anyone food decent tasting gluten and milk free chicken nuggets and bagels? 

Re: Need suggestions on gluten free dairy free chicken nuggets and bagels

• Options

I don't eat meat, but i have given my son the IANS chicken nuggets which are top 8 free.  He was ok with them.

can't help on the bagel side though. 

• Options

I do believe Applegate makes a GF & DF chicken nugget. Bagels? I am not sure about, but have you checked Udi's?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We like the Udi's bagels.  They're pricey but yummy. 

My kids think the Ians gf chicken nuggets are okay.  They really like the Bell and Evans gf chicken tenders.  I don't eat meat so I don't know if they're any good.

• Options
    I have used "allergy free foods" chicken nuggets and tenders. It is suggested to cook them in a pan, so I usually cook them in light olive oil, and they don't taste bad. Also you could coat chicken yourself with any crushed cereal and cook it in the oven.
  • Options

I think Coleman's nuggets are delicious.  Not sure if they are dairy free, but they are gluten free.  I liked them way better than Ian's.  Ian's tasted too weird for my liking...the chicken was strange, like ground up, and then put into nugget shapes...just had a weird texture.

You could always do homemade nuggets.  My DH makes me the most delicious gluten free nuggets ever!  So crispy on the outside, but moist on the inside.  YUM!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"