June 2011 Moms
Options

Clicky: ghost

I was talking about this with one of my friends tonight. Lol[Poll]

Re: Clicky: ghost

• Options
    I believe, but I'm respectful and don't screw with them... I don't want to give them a reason to screw with me, lol.
    Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Options
    I am keeping an open mind and staying undecided.
    ~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the mood for a spooky story!  If you've seen one, explain.  I kinda believe in them, but certainly not interested in having them in my home if they are real!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

• Options
    I've never seen one. I'm undecided but leaning toward yes. I guess I have an open mind about it.
  • Options

I grew up in a really old house (the same house my mother grew up in and her father before....long line of family in this house, 200 years of family history in this house).  My father, sister and I all had experiences in the house.  My mother has never admited to any. 

None of mine are scary just walk into a room and one second its there the next its gone.  Maybe I'm just used to things that happend.  It did freak me out a couple of times when I knew I was completly alone in the house and heard my name called several times.  Always in a different part of the house.

My sister is the one whose had the creepiest sightings.  I've been on a couple paranormal investigation teams though.

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    klvklv member

I had one that followed me for years. It started in college, he would sit in my bed. (you know how the mattress sags when someone sits on it....yeah). Then he would ride in my car, but would disappear when I would go over bridges then come back after going over the bridge. 

He only showed up when I was depressed. And he was angry a lot. His name was John-Michael. Have not seen him in about 10 years.

The house DH lived in with his friend was also haunted. The spirit would usually stand in the hallway. Never talked or did much...just stood there. 

• Options
    imagejustme04:

My sister is the one whose had the creepiest sightings.  I've been on a couple paranormal investigation teams though.

did you have any spooky experiences on the investigations?
  • Options
    imagejanbc06:
    imagejustme04:

did you have any spooky experiences on the investigations?

Not directly toward myself but a team member had a cup fly at their head.  Serves her right though she was calling a rather unfriendly spirit a coward for not making its presence known to us.  She was pretty new but learned fast not to call a spirit out...lol.  She was also a skeptic when she joined us.  Only did it because her boyfriend was on the team.  But she ran out screaming that night and it was hilarious.

I miss college I had the free time to do investigations in college. 

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagemilesc:
    I believe, but I'm respectful and don't screw with them... I don't want to give them a reason to screw with me, lol.

This. There is a spiritual world, but I don't want any part of it. I get the creeps just thinking about it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageklv:

I had one that followed me for years. It started in college, he would sit in my bed. (you know how the mattress sags when someone sits on it....yeah). Then he would ride in my car, but would disappear when I would go over bridges then come back after going over the bridge. 

He only showed up when I was depressed. And he was angry a lot. His name was John-Michael. Have not seen him in about 10 years.

This is super freaky. I got all goose-pimply just reading it. 

• Options

imagebutterfly62682:
    I am keeping an open mind and staying undecided.

This!  I have no reason to believe one way or the other so until I do there's no point in deciding! 

• Options
    Crap, I voted No...because I thought the question was "have you seen a ghost". I have  not seen a ghost, but I believe in them. Or at least believe in spirits.
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    I have personally never seen a ghost, but I have witnessed first hand things being moved/pushed & other stange happenings. Because of this I do believe.  We rented a house for a while growing up & we would always hear foot steps, the dining room chairs would be pushed out from under the table, & the microwave buttons would push & then it would come on.
  • Options
    kas80kas80 member

Our current house has someone else living in it.  I have never seen anyone but there's always footsteps and there's random temp drops.  Also the cats act weird sometimes like rolling around on the floor like their belly is being rubbed but they are in an empty room alone.

Once in awhile I feel like I am being watched but I have never felt scared of whatever it is and for the most part we just do our thing and whomever does theirs. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"